Orientation

How dark. Everywhere around me has been dark ever since I got on the carriage. I noticed that Ive brought my teddy bear with me and I hugged it tightly to my chest. My body is still throbbing with the pain that I received in the forest. Finally waking up to my senses, I realized that I was confined in a dark space. Looking around at the shape, it looked like some sort of coffin. Did the carriage belong to them after all? I couldnt answer that question as someone opened my coffin. It was a cat. At least, that is what I would say if it werent for it to be floating and having fire coming out of its ears. Not to mention the tail that reminded me of a pitchfork. It was frantically looking for a robe? And when it spotted me, it had asked me to hand my robe over. What robe? I looked down at myself, and my eyes widened. I now had a sophisticated robe over my ragged dress now. It started to threaten me with fire if I didnt give up my robe. I refused to give the robe up to it as this was the first comfortable thing I had worn in years and we continued to bicker until someone cracked a whip and hit the cat.

"Me-YEOW! That hurt! What gives?" The cat yelled out loud.

"Consider it tough love."

"Ah, Ive found you at last. Splendid. So this is where you were! Ive been looking all over for you! I trust that youre one of this years new students? You even brought this poorly trained familiar with you, what a violation of rules." I turned to see aplague doctor? No, he was definitely not a doctor, but he did wear a mask of a raven. I tried to tell him that the cat didnt belong to me, but he kept on ignoring me. He urged me to follow him and I did, as I had nowhere to go. I didnt even recognize where we were right now. As he was rambling about finding me, I decided to interrupt him.

"Um, where are we?" He looked down at me as if I had grown an additional head and sighed.

"Oh? Have you not fully regained your consciousness? Perhaps the timespace teleportation must have affected your memories. Young man, we are at Night Raven College, an institution for students all over the world who demonstrate a rare aptitude of magic. It is also the most prestigious academy in all of Twisted Wonderland! I am Dire Crowley, the headmaster of this school. Now then, lets not waste time and go attend orientation." He explained it to me. Twisted Wonderland? Magic? Could this be a school for witches?! The carriage took me to a place where such evilness resides?! Goodness gracious if mother heard of this she would be mortified. As much as I wanted to tell him that I was a girl, he looked like he wouldnt care about what I said.

When we arrived inside the school, I saw a bunch of people wearing the same robes as me. They all had their hoods up just like I did and there was a huge mirror in the middle. Suddenly, someone spoke out loud.

"So, we're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students–let me be clear. At Heartslabyul Dorm, I am the law. Break the rules, and its off with your head!" one of the figures standing in front of the room said. I could see that he had red hair and he looked pretty strict. He is the law? But thats one of the reasons why people protested against the royal family.

"Yawn. Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. Im going back to the dorm. If youre in Savanaclaw Dorm, follow me." Another figure at the front spoke. There were two tiny lumps in his hood, perhaps they were ears? There were six in total. Perhaps they were in charge?

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle Dorm, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." Another figure had said. He had glasses on him and he talked like a businessman.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmaster went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony" Another figure had said. I could see his face, and he was a handsome man indeed. Ive seen a fair share of handsome boys when my father used to bring future suitors to meet me(In the end we rejected all of them. I was as young as 2, what do they expect?), but Ive never seen anyone who radiated this much beauty.