Our lettle secret...

~you and Chico were good friends when you were kids, but something changed between you. He did not talk to you like before and his friends started making fun of you. And then he met his girlfriend Maria, you hate her but you want to show that you do not care so much, but you care.The first worse part is that his girlfriend Maria always put you in troubles and hits you in front of everyone or bully's you Chico knows about that but he doesn't really care or even your friends believe her except Saya.The second worse part is that you have feelings for Chico three years now and you know that you two are enemies but you can't do nothing about it oh and the third worse part is that you have killed 29 people in a month and of course you want to kill Maria but you can't kill a student.Oh and you have a boyfriend but you and him aren't going well you don't talk that much to each other and he is flirting with Maria and that thing is not going well with him because Chico can probably kill him~

Saya:Hey Y/n we have a party tonight you want to come with us?

Y/n:I will think about it

Saya:oh ok but-

Y/n:Is this bitch Maria going to be there too?

Saya:Yes Maria Chico AND his friends

Y/n:Well I'm not coming!

Saya:OH come on Y/n yes you are fuck them

Y/n:ok since you are going to be with me I'm ok with it but can you do me a favour ?

Saya:Yes what is it?

Y/N:if Maria say something to me or bully me believe me I'm gonna kill her and you won't stop me

(Saya laughs)

Saya:Y/n first of all you can't kill her because you know and second of if you punch her Chico would probably get angry and punch you too

Y/n:and you think Chico can stop me because he is a boy if he touch me he won't have hands.You know what I'm saying?

Say:of course I understand!

(You both laugh)

Y/n:ok I will go and change what time I have to be there ?

Saya:at 12:00 AM

Y/n:ok see you there !

(You went at your room and change in to this)

The dress
⬇️

The heels ⬇️

The heels
⬇️

The heels ⬇️