Vegas

~Marcus is your best friend and he has a crush on Maria but Maria has a crazy and evil boyfriend Chico that can probably kill you if you touch Maria.You and Chico doesn't talk that much .Maria is your friend too you like spending time with her ~

Maria:Omg I can't with Chico he is so overprotective I can't!

Y/n:why what did he do again?

Maria:I was talking to Juan and then Chico came and punch Juan and then he grabbed me by my neck and the he told me something...

Y/n:what did he told you?

Maria:that no one is going to touch me except him Saya and you

Y/n:why that's sweet!

Maria:no it's not it toxic you can't understand because you are not in a relationship with him!

(You laugh)
Y/n:I think he just wanted to let you know that you are his.

Maria:but he is jealous every time when he sees me talking to a boy and Marcus is the one that he doesn't wanna talk to me !

Y/n:No Maria if he is jealous that's means that he loves you and cares about you so don't do something crazy!

Maria:why you take he side the fuck.Do you like him or something!

Y/n:Maria what the fuck are you ok !

(Maria leaves and you can see that she was angry at you for no reason.You knew that Chico is overprotective,toxic and jealous but that's Chico you can't change him .You decided to call Saya )

Saya:hello ?

Y/n:Yes Saya it's me Y/n

Saya:oh hello Y/n what happened

Y/n:you want to go on a trip ?

Saya:No I don't think so....

Y/n:ok whatever bye

Saya:bye !

(You decided to go a walk alone but you overheard on Marcuss room and they say )

Maria:that's good.We are going on Vegas without Y/n or even Chico

Marcus:omg yes !!

Billy:yes but if they found out?

Maria:they aren't gonna do anything !

Saya:Y/n is my friend I can't leave her here !

Maria:I want to escape and you will come too!

Saya:whatever!

Marcus:what about the other plan?

Maria:when we get back to town I will kill Chico !

Saya:it's not that easy Maria he is HUGE!

Maria:for me he is just a dog!

Billy:no if we not kill him he well kill me marcus and Saya !

Maria:and me!

Saya:no he is not going to kill you because he loves you and he will do anything for you!

Maria:and he is going to die for me.Saya we are saying the same thing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....................................................................................

************************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~when you heard that Maria wants to escape from Chico and she wants to kill him you were so angry and shocked at the same time.You though that the right think it's that you have to tell Chico because you think that he has a good side inside him....30 minutes later you when on Chico's room and you heard moans.You we're in shock again and you left but you wanted today Chico found out what was going on with his little and slut girl that had for girlfriend.After an hour you went again on Chico's,you didn't hear anything so you Knock on his door~