Chapter 4

TW: None

Techno's POV

I chocked on the food that I was eating as Phil said that.

"Wait what?"
Wilbur exclaimed, "why does he have to go to school with me and Tommy? Having one brother there is bad enough."

Phil completely ignored Wilbur and carried on speaking. "So Techno how do you feel about starting so time next week after we get stuff for your room?"

"Uhhh sure I can start then? I don't really mind."

Oh god this will be hell having to go to some posh private school with Wilbur and Tommy.

I quickly gobbled down the rest of my food, hoping to escape the awkwardness of the meal.
I raced upstairs as soon I as could under the excuse I wanted an early night.

As soon as I was upstairs I shut the door behind me and started to breathe heavily as I leaned on it. My brain went straight to all the bad things that might happen by going to a new school.

I looked mint the mirror to try clam down, that's when I noticed that the roots of my pink hair were starting to turn brown, I guess it needs re-dying.

Suddenly I gave a start, my normal red eyes didn't usually glow right? Why were they glowing?

Why are my eyes glowing?

You want blood

Blood

Death

I let out a loud sigh, as per usual the voices were not help to me. The only thing I can do now is sleep it off and hope that it stops in the morning.

The next day.

I woke up to somebody gently shaking me awake.
"Mate it's time to get up."

It was Phil, I groaned still sleepy.
"Just 5 more minutes." I muttered, "Sorry but breakfast is ready."

I heard Phil walk away, I waited until I couldn't hear him any more and slowly got out of my warm cozy bed.

I walked over to my wardrobe where last night I finished unpacking and putting my clothes away. I looked inside and saw my usual array of collared shirts and tight fitting leather pants.

I decided to pull out my favourite shirt and pants, wanting to look presentable for going into town. I grabbed my clothes and started towards the bathroom across the hall from my room.

I closed and locked the door, double checking that it was actually locked before turning on the shower and taking off my pj's and hopping in. I sighed as the cold water hit my skin, nothing like a cold shower to wake you up in the mornings.

I jumped out and quickly threw on my clothes, while I grabbed a brush and started to comb out the knots in my long hair. Once I was satisfied that it was smooth enough I pulled it back into a practical ponytail, not being bothered to braid it.

I made my way downstairs following the same path that Tommy took me yesterday. I smelt a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen, as I entered I saw Wilbur wearing an apron flipping pancakes on the stove.

I took a seat and greeted him,
"Morning Wilbur."

"Oh hey Techno! Do you want some pancakes?"

"Yea that would be nice."

Wilbur set a plate with 2 golden brown pancakes on it down in front of me, my mouth watered from the smell of them.

I saw that there were some toppings already on the table so I grabbed the golden syrup and drizzled a generous amount onto of them.