𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀❟ 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲

gon pov

killua stumbles over his feet, racing for a house he doesn't exactly call home. and when killua trips through the doorway, stars and tears in eyes that make contact with gon's own, gon's breath sharpens. 

the raven-haired boy knows exactly what happened, and he's torn, so horribly torn. he can't decide if he's happy for his best friend to have found so big a love, or heartbroken, for the love of his life has found a happiness that doesn't include gon next to killua. 

"you found her?" he croaks out, his voice cracking a bit. 

killua nods aggressively, tackling gon into a hug. the boy widens his eyes as he falls to the floor, the killua unintentionally using him as a cushion. gon winces, and killua jumps up. 

"oh my god, i'm so sorry gon, did i hurt you?"

yes. "no."

"are you absolutely sure?" killua raises an eyebrow, cutely cocking his head to the side. 

no. "yes." he pauses, before continuing. "so, you found her?"

killua grasps gon's hand and leaps to his feet before embracing him. "yes. i did it, gon. and thank you, thank you, thank you. none of it would've happened without you."

killua squeezes harder, not even noticing how gon's hands are slack at his side, eyes glassy. all because of him? he is the one who helped killua find y/n?

god, he doesn't want to hate you. he could never, actually. but with everything that's happening, it seems like maybe he'll learn to. 

it's just that maybe, just maybe, if he blames you enough, he'll start believing that it really was your fault, and not entirely his. 

"she doesn't remember me, though," he whispers into gon's shoulder. "but that's okay. i-" he trails off. 

"i've realised, on the way over here, it's because they've never seen what i look like!"

but shouldn't she recognise your voice?

"but i have a feeling, gon. i-i just know, i just know that fate will put us on the same path again, like it did today."

fate's never liked you, killua, why would it now?

"although, really," killua continues to murmur, "if fate doesn't do it, i will myself."

oh, killua, that's not how it works.

"i had already recognised who they were when she spoke, but now i know what she looks like, and their face is never going to leave my mind."

okay, that's kind of creepy.

"i promise, i promise on my dead body, gon-"

don't say that, killua. please don't say that. 

"i promise that i'm going to see y/n again. and i promise that she'll become mine, forever. whether they want it or not."

𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦

lmao i finally updated

sorry, stuff's been going on
in my life, and i finally got access
to a computer that allows wattpad

anyway, how are you?

ps - stop i meant to put see, not say

mb