Chapter 19

Tris POV

1 week later

"What are we doing again?" I ask.

"It's Will's eighteenth birthday, we're driving to a hotel and sneaking into a party tonight!" Christina says.

"Why didn't we do anything fun for my birthday?" Uriah asks.

"We'll for Tobias's it was beginning of July so we went to a concert, for the twins they kinda just left town with Mar and Shauna, and for Shauna she made us go camping." Christina explains. "We also didn't do much for Tris's 17th because she wasn't turning 18."

"Don't complain about yours being lame, Uri. You both just left." Tobias says.

"Does Will even want to do this?" I ask.

Will slightly shakes his head.

"No, but I could care less." Will says.

Shauna is driving in the front seat since it's her parents van. Zeke is sitting in shotgun so he can be close to Shauna.

I'm sitting in the third row with Marlene and Lynn since we're the smallest. Chris would be back here but she's sitting on Will's lap in front of us with Tobias and Uriah.

"I enjoyed it Uri, don't worry." Mar says.

"Of course you did." Tobias says. "You guys probably stayed in bed all day."

"Not funny, man." Uriah says.

They start beating each other up and tackling each other for fun.

"Tobias, Uriah, cut it out!" Zeke says.

Christina shrieks and everyone starts yelling.

"Guys stop!" Shauna says.

Everyone stops and looks at her.

"I'm trying to drive!" She yells.

"We're just messing around." Tobias says.

"Tobias, switch with Mar." Shauna says.

"Fine." He says.

"Stop being a bitch." I say, as Mar climbs up a row and Tobias climbs back.

He sits next to me and gets comfortable.

"I'm not being a bitch." Tobias says. "Shauna's got a stick up her ass."

"Shauna, is trying to keep everyone safe and drive." I say.

"Oh fuck off, Tobias." Shauna says.

"You want us to crash?" Zeke asks, looking at Tobias through the mirror.

"No," Tobias mumbles, knowing where this conversation is headed.

"Why are you going there Zeke?" Uriah asks.

Zeke looks at Uriah. Uriah doesn't usually get involved or fight with Zeke.

"We just were pretending." Uriah says.

"Well to Shauna, it was distracting." Zeke says. "I'm pretty sure you could guess what could've happened next."

"Zeke, it's fine." Shauna mumbles.

"No, it's not." Zeke says.

"Zeke, stop. We don't have to go there." Uriah says.

"Yes, we do. Obviously you could care less if it happened to one of us." Zeke says.

"Zeke," I start.

"Shut up, Tris." Zeke says. "Wouldn't he be so proud?"

"Stop." Uriah says.