Oneshot #1 (NSFW)

In this story Getou and Gojo are college students at the age of 21.
Minors do not interact.

Getou's pov:
"Hey yo Suguru!" I turned around to see a tall white-haired headache running towards me.

"What's up Satoru?" I replied hoping to get out of this situation so I could get back to my dorm and away from my childhood crush.

"Do you wanna go to the bar tonight~?" His arm wrapped around my shoulders using my body as support as he leaned against me. His blue eyes were pleading and his soft lips pouting as he silently begged me to say yes.

"We should be study for are exams instead." I tried to hide my reddened face by looking to the other side, or anywhere that didn't involve looking into his eyes.

"Ughhhh, your such a a party pooper. C'mon it'll be fun, loosen up for once."

"You know that even if I went the chances of me getting drunk are low, right?" I pointed out this fact but it didn't seem to phase him as he said,

"Sooooooo~ is that a yes or a no?"

"I fucking hate you some times, I hope you realize that."

"I take that as a yes!" Satoru jumped up into the air his fist held up to the sky. "I'll see you at 8 o'clock sharp."
He gave his signature three-fingered peace sign as he ran of leaving me to deal with my newly risen problem of having to deal with my most-likely-to-be-drunk crush in less than 5 hours.

Time skip brought to you by me dropping a bowl of Mac-n-cheese on my dog.

At the bar, Gojo's pov

"Hey~ someones looking good tonight!" I said looking over at the tall raven haired man who just walked into the bar.

"Shut up, Satoru." He sat down on one of the barstools next to me and turned his head to look away from me, but not fast enough for me to over look the small blush that was dwelling on his cheeks.

Huh, I guess Shoko could've been right about him liking me back.

"Hey I'ma be right back with are drinks you stay here, alright?" I asked already getting up from my seat.

"Whatever." Getou replied, finally looking back at me instead of staring at the wall. I went over to the bartender and asked for two beers. Once I got them I took the lid of of them and placed some powder in Getou's drink.

( I have no idea what the powder stuff is actually called, but in this story it's just gonna get him super drunk. P.s drugs are bad stay away from them)

I got back to where Getou was sitting and handed him the drink.

"What are you staring at?" He asked, causing my face to turn red from being caught looking at him.

"O-oh nothing, I was just admiring my bestest friend. Am I not allowed to do that, Suguru-chan~.

"Don't call me that." He put the beer back up to his lips and chugged the rest of it, wiping of the drops that were left on the bottom of his lips. After a minute his face began to turn pink and whenever he tried to talk his words would slur or he would get interrupted by his own hiccups.

"Mission accomplished." I thought to myself. "Suguru needs to relax every once in a while and if this is how I have to do it then that's what I'll do.