Oneshot #3 (nsfw)

Contains smut
Minors do not interact
All from Geto's pov.

Geto leaned against the wall as he watched Gojo make a lazy attempt to fix his hair.

Geto found himself doing this more often, just getting lost in his boyfriend's beauty. His sparkling blue eyes and his bright white hair was enough to make anyone, man or woman, jealous.

He didn't realize how long he had been staring until Gojo turned around and gave him a questioning look.

"What are you staring at?" He asked, his eyebrows raising to make his face more exaggerated.

"I was just admiring the view. You have a problem with that?" I retorted walking up to him. " I love you." I added as I wrapped my hand around his waist

"You're just saying that." 

"Want me to prove it to you?" 

Gojo's face flushed a bright red compared to his usual pale cheeks. He looked down finding a sudden interest in how the floor looked until I grabbed his chin making his eyes lock with mine.

"I don't believe I got my answer yet." I smirked, leaning down to pepper his face with kisses. 

"Fine, just go easy, my ass still hurts for last time."

I chuckled as I pushed him up against the wall, stroking my hand across his cheek. Gojo watched in curiosity as I swiped my finger over his lips. "Hm."

"What is it?" 

"Your lips… there soft." I whispered, leaning in to kiss him before he could say anything else. Gojo almost immediately kissed back, both of us melting in each others touch, are tongues exploring each others mouths. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck pulling him closer, while running my free hand up his chest.

Gojo reddened as I started moving down his body, leaving hickeys and bite marks all down his neck and abdomen. He swallowed hard as I undid the zipper of his pants, pulling them down along with his underwear. Before Gojo could testify I had his dick in my mouth slowly bobbing my head up and down, while looking up at him lustfully.

"F-f-fuck Suguru." He tilted his head back as he ran his abnormally large hands through my hair, gently tugging on it as I started messing with his balls for awhile, until I came of his dick with a pop. Saliva and precome was dripping down the side of my mouth. I smiled while looking up at him pleased with the sight I saw.

He was already a mess drool leaving the side of his mouth his chest heaving and his face flushed and sweaty as he looked down at me.

I chuckled as I got to my feet. "Do you want to get on the bed or have you had enough?" 

I've never seen him run that fast.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Gojo naked sitting on the bed. I smiled going towards him taking of my clothes on the way their. 

I leaned in attacking his neck with more hickey and bit marks. Gojo let his hands roam my back, his rough hands sinking into to my skin as I started to feel him buck his hips towards mine his eyes silently begging for some friction. 

I started to grind up against his erection, hearing his quiet moans touch my ears, it made me want to fuck the shit out of him right then and there.

So I did.

I grabbed his hips pulling him him closer, as I aligned myself with his entrance. Neither were much for foreplay so I didn't hesitate before pushing into him. Gojo grunted at the sudden stretch, gripping down onto the bed sheets. 

As soon as he had adjust I began to thrust into him, quickly picking up the pace. I didn't take long before Gojo's moans turned from pain to ecstasy. 

"F-faster Sug-aaah." Gojo was cut of by his moans. I moved my hips faster as Gojo continued to groan. 

"Suguru-nhg… fuck, i-im close." Gojo managed to mumble out, suddenly gaining a death grip on my back. I nodded and picked up the pace even more. I noted how tight he got as he was pushed over the edge. I came soon after him pulling out just in time. 

I rolled over and laid next to hime for a little until I heard him say:

"I said go easy, now my ass hurts even more." I laughed pulling him into a soft kiss. "You know you liked it." I said smile as I looked into his bright blue eyes.

"I never said I didn't It just hurt like a bitch."

The end