Press 'J' For Love | Sana&Mina

Requested? | Yes✅
-KAZAI

Genre | Fluff with slight angst

Word count | 6023

I decided to write your second suggestion since it seemed more interesting than the first one. I was actually going to make a second part to avoid making it seem rushed, but I have another request to write after this, so I'm deeply sorry if this doesn't satisfy you.

-

Minatozaki Sana, the ever so cheerful and clumsy girl everyone loved, owns the title of JYP High's Sweetheart. She was the typical character you'd automatically fall in love with for her cute personality and adorable habits.

Meanwhile,

Myoui Mina goes around while carrying the name Perfect Princess. Her elegance was second to none, with money trailing her footsteps and brains to back up her official title, she could easily drown even the teachers in a pool of envy.

In the eyes of the unknowing, people see them as a good pair considering how they both have so much popularity in and out of the school. They applied the phrase "Birds of a feather flock together" to the duo without much thought.

In most cases, their assumptions would be correct. But in Sana and Mina's case?─

Oh, how they couldn't be more wrong...

"What are you looking at?" Sana asked, venom dripping in her voice after catching Mina secretly glaring at her.

"Nothing much, really" She closed the book she was reading and set it aside. "Although I am quite curious as to why someone like you is in a place like this" Pointing at the sign marked with the word Library, Mina continued eyeing in a judging manner.

"Is there anything wrong with me being here? It's not like you own the place to tell me whether or not I can stay here" Sana grabbed a random book from the shelf she was skimming through before making her way in front of Mina.

Both girls immediately got into a glaring contest while Mina scoffed quietly. "Yes, there is something wrong with you being here. You're loud... Let's not forget you're annoying, too"

They really didn't get along... In contrary to their usual personalities, Sana and Mina would turn into little devils when facing each other. They were like fire and water, incompatible in any way. They differed too much, may it be in personality, preference and hobbies.

The only thing they actually had in common was─

"Oh, hey! Didn't expect to see you two here, especially you, Sana" Y/n L/n, the only one who can put an end to their little war, grinned while waving at them.

Putting on their most charming smile, the 2 immediately went back to normal once she popped up. "Hi, Y/n!" They greeted her simultaneously as they buried the urge to pinch the other's arm.

The only thing these 2 have in common was their crush on the oblivious girl in front of them. "Haven't seen you since yesterday, did you sleep well?" Sana quickly clung to her side, hugging Y/n's arm tightly then earned a nasty look from Mina.

"Yup, I finished all my homework earlier than I expected, so I went straight to bed right after"

Sana was closer to Y/n and had developed feelings for her first, if it weren't for Mina suddenly interfering then maybe they would've been a couple by now.