Dinner | OG!Cale Henituse

[ PREPARE YOUR HEARTS!!! ] OG! Cale Headcannon : Every family dinner, OG!Cale always get out of the Dining room early because he knew that they will get tensed from him

OG! Cale Headcannon : Every family dinner, OG!Cale always get out of the Dining room early because he knew that they will get tensed from him. Him not wanting to make the atmosphere tense just by having him around, keep finding excuses like saying the food is disgusting or just straight up pretending to sleep to seperate himself from the others... However at midnight he always sit alone in the empty Dining room, eating the leftovers quitely as to not wake anyone up in the mansion. It's most likely a habit at this point...

Ron is staring at the Young Master who was now eating alone for a while now. He felt a bit bad for the pitiful Young Master and decided to come to Cale. Cale who wasn't aware of anyone being awake other than him, jumps in surprise. Ron looks like he wanted to say something, then asked

"Young Master, Are you perhaps hungry, Young Master?? This Old Ron could ask Beacrox to cook you some food. Although it might not suit Young Master's taste."

Cale felt a pang of guilt, but he make sure to stay quiet. He then looked at Ron, who has a benign smile on his face. Although, it is not visible, but one could tell that Ron is mad at him for insulting his Son's cooking from his words. Moreover, who would like it if their Children got insulted like that, unless they neglected their own children. The atmosphere got colder as Cale who snapped out of his thoughts.

"No, It's okay Ron. You should go to sleep."

His tone was polite, while his face looks slightly guilty. He quickly revert to his expressionless self.

"Then, Let me atleast heat it up for you, Young Master."

After quite some time on insisting, Cale gave up, and the food is heated by Ron. Ron stayed there waiting for Cale to finish his food, while having a small conversation with the Young Master like asking how is he. Although it was awkward at first because of the cold atmosphere before, but slowly it turned warm.
Cale slowly got comfortable, It's not a common occasion for him to talk with someone without them fearing over a trash like him. Eating the warm food with someone else by your side, It was something that Cale has long forgotten.

The slight conversation and gesture was nothing more than a relationship between a Butler and Their Young Master. Yet, just the thought of it manage to make Cale's lips form a slight smile.
Perhaps...
Ron is the one who sees him differently unlike the others...
Maybe Ron g e n u i n e l y c a r e s for him rather than caring for him just because his job told him too...
He has spent years to know Cale after all...
As this night dinner went by, Cale felt something other than loneliness.

P.S. The Creator did this to make you cry... :DDD