Protect The Sun | Cale

Thud

Thud...!

A loud noise can be heard from miles away. Choi Han, Lock and Rosalyn who were talking with each other rushed to the Magic Tower, only to find Eruhaben being stunt from a child's hug. Wait... A child?? The Child who was about 8 years old looked at them, his eyes sparkled and exclaimed "Hyungs!! Noona!!" As he ran towards them, trying to hug them all with his small arms. It was clear that The three were demanding for Eruhaben's explanation, staring at Eruhaben intensely. When the Small Child realized that the Three weren't paying attention to him, he pouted and ran back to Eruhaben. Eruhaben picked up the child and started to explained.

Apparently, Eruhaben was trying out new spells when Cale suddenly visited him. Cale got hit by the spell which resulted to the Loud noise and him being turned into a kid. Finally, the three got the explanation they needed.

.

.

.

"Cale... Who's that??"
This made everyone silent, Does that mean Cale forgot everything about them?? The atmosphere became to thick that it's suffocating. "That's you. You are Cale."
"It's me?? .... Yeah, It's me!! I'm Cale!!"

Cale is beaming with light that could compare to all of the shining jewels like mana stones there, although it lighten the atmosphere a little. The Young Master might has forgotten about them... But that doesn't matter, they will help Cale regain his memories.

....Poke!

The Child poked the Golden Dragon's cheeks.

"You're so pretty and rich, Uncle!! When I grow up I want to be like you!! You remind me of gold... I will call you... Goldie Uncle!!"

Sigh... Even if He's a child, his obsession with money is still the same. The Golden Dragon chuckled. He let go of the child. The Child quickly ran toward the trio.

"Hmm... Since Goldie Uncle got a nickname from me... Hyungs and Noona need to get a nickname too!!"

"Sword Hyung!!" Hearing his nickname, The Swordmaster could only chuckled as he expected the childish nickname for him.
"Woof Hyung!!" (Credit to Adarra for the name suggestion : cominginwithabang)
"Rose Noona!!"

The Child stood with his chest puffed out as if he is proud of the nicknames he has given them. It was a cute gesture indeed.
Though, after a while the child started to get sleepy, Everyone then went home with Eruhaben carrying the Child.

It was a peaceful day indeed...
Nevermind that.

Everyone who just got home or was home the whole time was panicking over the Young Master. But, the Young Master is already asleep, so they put him on the bed first, then have a meeting with the Four specific family members.
The Next Week, Everyone started to get used of the Little Young Master. They loved him so much that they are spoiling him too much. They bought him so many toys, even the kids spoiled him too. But, there's one problem, Cale is not allowed to go anywhere without
the whole family supervising him. They all realized that the Young Master is too cute and huggable that it made them afraid if someone actually wanted to kidnap him. Especially, the fact that he likes to hug everyone he just met. Even Alberu sent some of his strongest soldiers to protect him secretly. So, everywhere he goes, the whole continent's powerful beings will follow him around. They have to be careful not to faint from the cuteness and sunshine that radiated everytime this Child smiles though. They don't want to faint again like last time.

Some Scene :

1. Lock are kneeling while the kids are sitting due to Cale's request.
Pat Pat Pat
The Sunshine started to pat all of them.

2. One day, Fredo kidnapped Cale. "You're so cute, My Son." Said the Vampire hugging the Kid. "Tell your Papa how much you love him."
Cale laughed and say "Hehe!! Cale love Papa thissss mucchhhh!!" waving his hands. He looks like a bird flapping his wings. Of course,

the only reason Cale accepted to be Fredo's son is because of the amounts of allowance and cookies he gave him.

3. Cale was hiding behind the Big Teddy Bear He's holding, he's waiting for someone to come to near him. He giggled thinking of how
scary he'd be.

4. Cale doesn't like Lemon Tea, he would often run from it, trying to get help from anyone. Of course, noone can deny him because of his
doe eyes.

5. When Cale became an adult again, he is flabbergasted by how everyone treating him as a child and would often stared weirdly at his
family.

6. Henituse Family would visit him at any given time ( Everyday ). Lily started to train harder everyday to protect Her Orabuni.
While Basen started to study harder. Though, They still spared some time for their Hyung. The Henituse family really spoiled him. Like REALLY spoiled him, Every time Cale spares a glance on even ONE thing, they'd buy it for him, resulting to Cale having piles of toys that could probably rivaled a whole toy store. They also became more protective. They will send lots of high ranking guards to protect him, similar to Alberu. Knowing Cale loved sweets they would bring him lots of cakes and sweets just for him to enjoy. They also bought him many clothes, the best of the best clothes. It would be made out of the softest silk covered in gold patterns.

7. Everyone really loves dressing him up. Cale looks adorable, They can't change that fact. They bought a lot of kid outfits for him to wear. Suprisingly enough He looks even more adorable, most who look at him would faint if they can't handle it. One time, Raon bought a pair of mouse ears band and a fake mouse tail that has the same colour of his Human's hair. Oh, can you imagine the Chaos when He wore them....

8. They fainted 360 times each upon seeing Cale doing nothing.

9. Paseton and Witira would bring a lot of shining shells ( Litana on the other hand gave Cale another section of the Jungle. While, Toonka and Harol... They brought a lots of gifts. )

10. One time, Cale hug Clopeh. Clopeh Hyung is crying, Cale doesn't know why. So, He approached him and hug him. But, Clopeh Hyung suddenly fainted!! Cale, who is confused, keep waiting for this Hyung to wake up while poking his cheeks.

11. One time, Cale hug White Star. White Thing as Raon called was mad, Cale was confused as to why he is mad. So, Cale hug him in the middle of battlefield. White Thing was stunt to move. He then laughed, Cale only look at him with a confused expression while tilting his head. White Thing then tried to take advantage of the Innocent Child and bribed him into joining his organization. Oh boy, The ARM Organization is going to be raided by the whole Continent, just watch.

Extra :

7.