Cale and Butterflies| Cale Henituse

I

I. Cale in Wonderland.

Cale was confused as to how he got promoted to be the King of Hearts, when all he did was following the Red Butterflies that promised him a Slacker Life...

.
.
.

II. Under a Facade. Mini Theatre.

There seems to be rumours about Ghosts in the Mansion Lately..
Once it reached to The Children, They kept sticking to Cale like glue.
Of course, there's one thing that Cale didn't know.
One time, One of the Servants in the Mansion told the Children that THEY happened to saw the Ghost.

"That Ghost?? Just Obliterate it."
"Our Youngest is right, Nya."

(Inspired by Remarried Empress Novel).

.
.
.

III. One Day. Cale in Wonderland.

One Day, Cale look into the mirror. Suddenly, a bright light surrounded him. When He woke up, he noticed that he is indeed not in Roan. His outfit is the same as the one he wore as Kim Rok Soo. He then saw Red Butterflies flew to him. He was confused and his mind was filled with questions and plans to kill a certain Individual.. When the Butterflies started to asked him if he wanted a Slacker Life. Somehow, his minds are all cleared and he nodded. The Butterflies then told him to follow them, so He did. But then, suddenly he got promoted to being the Next King of Hearts.

(He saved the Everyone from the King of Hearts Wannabe. He's more than capable of ruling the Entire World, He's perfect to be the Next King of Hearts, Everyone Agreed. Even the Mad Hatter, Alberu agreed.)

He Fainted, and He woke up with cold sweats and shaking hands. Trying to NOT speak about that dream ever again...