dance with me | pt. 16

Y/N's POV

I felt someone shaking me a little, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Isabela. gosh she's so beautiful. a small smile formed on my face as Isa leaned in and kissed me quickly.

"it's time for dinner, mí vida", Isabela said while holding my hands. I nodded and went up from bed. we went out of the room and as we walk down the stairs, I heard a familiar male voice. I saw Yuki and Hiroshi chatting with Camilo and Antonio.

"hey there Y/N!", Yuki greeted me with a hug. "hey, what are you two doing here?", I asked them. "I invited them to eat dinner with us tonight", Isabela piped in with a smile. "oh okay that's great", I said.

"dinner's ready!", Tía Julieta said in a little louder tone. "this way", Isabela said to the two while she lead them to the dining room.

"alright everyone, I see we have two guests today. that's great", Abuela started welcoming Yuki and Hiroshi. the two stood up and bowed their head quickly then sat back again.

"I actually invited them because they're my new, well not that new, friends", Isabela said, "also...Y/N and I have an announcement to tell you guys", she added almost hesitant.

"Isa and I are...", I started to get a little nervous. "we're dating", Isabela continued having a little confidence.

everyone was kind of shocked except for Dolores, Yuki, and Hiroshi, they just smiled at us and we did too.

"really you guys? wow wow wow, I'm so stoked! I'm happy for both of you two! I'm sorry, was I too loud? hehe", Mirabel said with an excitement and joy that me chuckle a little.

"are you mad Abuela?", Isa asked with concerned voice.

Abuela sighed and said, "why would I be mad? infact, I'm happy for you two. I hope you little ones stay strong together".

well, I wasn't expecting that but I'm glad that Abuela accepted us.

"Y/N, I have known you since you're little. I hope you take care of my granddaughter", Abuela said as she held my hand with both of her hands. "I promise I will take care of Isabela and will never make her cry. I love her to the saturn and back", I said to Abuela and turning to Isabela while a tear of joy came out of my eyes.

"we are so happy for both of you", Tía Pepa said almost crying and showing a rainbow above her head. "thank you, Tía. let us eat before the food gets cold", Isabela said and made everyone chuckle.

-

Isabela's POV

me and Y/N just finished eating our food. the family are chatting about their experiences today but we didn't mind it.

"excuse us, we have to go now. my mother is probably waiting for us thank you for the dinner, Señora Madrigal", Yuki said with a gentle voice. "you're welcome, Yuki and Hiroshi. you can always come here anytime. and please, just call me Abuela", Abuela said to the two as she smile. the two nodded and left.

"um Abuela, may Y/N and I go out for a bit?", I asked. "yes, you may. take care you two", Abuela said.

-

Y/N's POV

Isa dragged me gently outside, she put on a blindfold to me. "hold my hand", she said softly. I held her hand and followed her. I don't what's going on and I don't know where she's bringing me.

"we're almost there. just a few more steps", Isabela said, "aaand... we're here".

as she took off the blindfold on me, I saw a beautiful tree with lights. I see flower petals all around the tree. I'm so mesmerized by what I see.

"will you dance with me, mí vida?", Isabela asked me. "yes, I will", I said smiling.

she held both of my hands and put it behind her neck and placed her hands on my waist as the music started.

'heart beats fast, colors and promises. how to be brave? how can I love when I'm afraid to fall, watching you stand alone. all of my doubt suddenly goes aways somehow. one step closer'

"do you like it?", Isabela asked.

"I love it, mí vida", I said and smiled softly.

'I have died every day waiting for you. darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more'

"I have waited for years to do this", Isa said and giggled.

"what took you so long?", I asked her as a small smirk show up on my face.

"I was so nervous and always thought that your not into girls when the day you liked a guy", she replied.

'time stands still, beauty in all she is. I will be brave. I will not let anything take away what's standing in front of me. every breath, every hour has come to this. one step closer.'

"well don't you worry, I'm yours now", I said with a small smile.

'I have died every day waiting for you. darling don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more. and all along I believed I would find you. time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more'

"I'm so glad that you're already mine", Isa said as we slow dance.

"I'm glad too and I'm lucky that I have met you", I said.

'one step closer. one step closer. I have died every day waiting for you. darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more. and all along I believed I would find you. time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more'

"I love you", she said and leaned in to kiss me. she cupped my face and I held onto her neck as we kiss. we pulled out for air, she placed her forehead on mine. "yo también te amo, mí amor".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:) i apologize for making y'all wait and made a cliffhanger on the last chapter.