031

Elena had spent three days before the written exams with Bakugo and Kirishima, studying.

They went to a cafe once to study because Mitsuki would disturb them every two seconds, but they ended up being kicked out due to Bakugo yelling curses at Kirishima for being dumb.

As the written exam day one began, Elena found it easy. Considering she had studied three days before, and already knowing most of the stuff beforehand. She wrote it without problem.

The remaining two days went off in a snap, and on the third day they were all told to put their pencils down once time was up.

Elena was slightly shocked that Aizawa managed to stay up all that time. "The last person in each row, collect the papers and bring them here." Aizawa said.

As soon as Momo got to Midoriya's place, Mina and Denki went up to her, thanking her for her help when studying.

Kirishima walked up to Elena's desk, smiling at her. "Thank you for everything Elena! If it wasn't for you I probably would've failed it big time. But now I might not even fail it, even though some of the questions were really hard!" Kirishima said, looking at her with a slightly proud face.

"You're welcome Kiri. But don't forget to thank the Pomeranian too! He helped with most of it. Even though he yelled at you constantly." Elena said and patted his head. He nodded before walking up to Bakugo's desk.

Momo came up to Elena's desk and took her paper, eying her with a somewhat "I-am-better" kind of look. The glance Momo gave Elena made her blood boil, however before she could stand up and do anything about it, something smacked her on the back of her head.

She heard a pen drop as she looked behind her to see Bakugo with a mischievous smirk. Elena immediately began bickering at him, completely forgetting about Momo as she stood up and held his ear, yelling at the poor boy.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch! Stop it you damn psycho!" He yelled, trying to smack her hand away. "Say you're sorry!" Elena said and smacked him on the head. "They're acting like a married couple..." Denki commented, Mina nodding in agreement.

"What'd you say?!" Bakugo and Elena asked at the same time, snapping their heads towards them in sync.

———
As the three days of written exams were finally over, it was time for the practical.

Elena stood beside Bakugo and Kirishima in front of a building. She came to notice that most of the teachers at U.A were there. "Now we'll begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." Aizawa said, looking over his class.

Elena sighed, 'I was right. We're not fighting robots. It would be completely unnecessary to have all teachers here for a simple exam..' She thought, looking at Bakugo for a second. "There are a lot of teachers.." Jiro began.

"I expected that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have an idea of what you'll be doing." Aizawa said, his eyes landing on Elena.

"We're fighting robots like at the entrance exam, right?" Mineta asked. "Fireworks! Curry! Test of courage!" Uraraka said, smiling happily as she put her hands into the air.

"Too bad. For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!" A voice said. Just then Nezu popped out of Aizawa's scarf, pushing Aizawa's head out of the way.

Elena smirked at the sight, but composed herself quickly. "Principal Nezu!" The class said in union. It seemed as if Mineta and Uraraka had stopped breathing, they weren't moving and were as pale as snow.