Mr & Mrs Chou

6 o'clock in the morning and Sana was all dressed for her first day of school. She already cooked breakfast for her little family before she went shower. Now, it's time to wake them up to eat together before she leave.

A week already past since they got married by eloping. Tzuyu bring his wife and son home without his parents permission. But nothing to worry since they're on business travel and Tzuyu was also planning to tell them when they come back home. So for now, apparently they are the first family at home.

Sana stared to her sleeping husband and son for awhile, and adorning them from the sight. It makes her heart melt every time she remember how she dreamt all of these. She smile proudly and kiss her husband gently, so he slightly open his eyes and he automatically smile when he saw his beautiful wife.

"Oh. I forgot it's your first day of school today" Tzuyu quickly jumped off the bed but he turn back to give a kiss to little Tannie who still asleep and then rushed to the bathroom. Sana smile seeing that kind of gesture from his husband. He promised last night to drive his wife to school. Sana giggled as she thinks Tzuyu's actions is cute.

The little boy also stretched his little body and open his eyes. "Good morning mummy...where you going mummy?" He asked.

"Good morning my baby Tannie, Mummy is going to school. I told you this last night right?"

Sana gently caress his small face and give him a light kiss. The little boy just nodded and rubbed his eyes. "Daddy?"

"He's in the shower. You want to come with Daddy? He will drive me to school after we have our breakfast baby."

The boy nodded. "Okay then i'll ask Daddy if you can join him shower. Wait here okay?"

Sana knock the bathroom door then Tzuyu immediately opened it without hesitation. "What Love?" He asked. His face was covered with soap suds and obviously naked, his perfect toned body made Sana gulped. Sana locked her eyes down thing belong his husband. "Do you need something?" Tzuyu continue. Sana bit her lips before she answer. "Ou-our baby... no i mean Tannie will join you in the shower."

"Oh he's awake?" Sana nodded. "Okay... what about you?" The woman furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Do you want to join too?" Tzuyu with a flirtatious grin. Sana chuckles and her face is turning red. "Shut up love. Our son is here... don't talk about sex when he's here"

Tzuyu snickered. "I never mentioned sex my love... I think you miss it a lot huh?" Sana rolled her eyes and turn her back away from her teasing husband.

Since they moved together in the same house, Tzuyu and Sana adjust themselves especially their sexual desire to each other. Since, their little boy sleeps on the same bed with them, nevertheless sometimes when they really need to touch each other, they sneak out at night and do it in different room or shower room. It's not easy to have a little boy and you want to do something with your husband. Sana slightly disagree the idea to let her son sleep with them. B'cause she prefer to let him sleep in separate room same as when Tannie was with her parents. But, Tzuyu protest. He wants to be with his son every time. Because he thinks in that way he could pay back all the missing time when his son is growing without him by his side.

Several moments later, Sana give a light kiss to her husband and son before she get off from car. "Take care of our little boy, okay?" She caressed Tzuyu's cheeks and smile. Tzuyu just nodded. "Bye. Mummy... love you mummy." Tannie cooed. "I love you too baby." She get off the car when Tzuyu utter a word "what about Daddy? Mummy?"

Sana lean down to see his face with a mischievous smirk. "I love you Daddy" she said with a sweet tone of her voice. Then Tzuyu duck his lips and wanting for a kiss. "Tzuyu? Our son is here." She said while glaring at him. "Yes, and he's playing at the back seat." Then he pout again. Sana groaned in defeat. She lean inside and kiss her husband. She pull away when Tzuyu whisper something that made her blush. She close the door and they leave. She remain in the spot thinking what her husband just said, she can't help it but to smile and bit her lower lip.