Space-ship

"Aaah. I'm getting fat! Look at this belly...I need to loose it, I swear." Sana screamed in the middle of the stairs while going down. People around was alarmed and caught her attention. She nagged her way to the couch and casually grab Nayeon's popcorn.

Didn't she know Tzuyu is in the kitchen with Jihyo and little Tannie on her lap watching his Daddy baking cupcakes and cookies. Tzuyu chuckles when he heard her wife nagging about her weight.

"Your wife is stress eating for two weeks now..." she paused and grab freshly cooked cookies to feed Tannie. "...well I couldn't blame her aiming the highest score in the exam, gosh that's sounds so stressful really."

"Why don't you try to think like my wife, noona? I mean your exam is coming really close."

"My goal is to pass lil' bro and nothing else" Jihyo wiggled her eyebrows. Tzuyu just grin and shake his head.

"Tannie, finish this and go to your Mommy and surprise her..." Jihyo feed him more that he seems like it. "Look there, that's mommy. Go give her a hug" Jihyo instructed and the boy obliged when Jihyo put him down and run to the living room.

Tzuyu and Jihyo watch him run excitedly to his mother and much proud how he grow taller and smart. "Bro, Tannie is turning five. What's your plan?"

"Well noona, I get to celebrate my son's birthday for the first time. Help me with what plan much better noona. My choices are kids party or a wedding ceremony..." Tzuyu slyly smile to his sister when Jihyo's face look shocked. "I didn't tell her yet noona, I am planning to surprise her. It's a gift for our Son to remember forever. What do you think noona?"

Jihyo slowly take off her hand from her mouth and start to speak. "Oh my God calm me down bro, why are you so sweet?" She dramatically wipe her tears to dry but Tzuyu laugh it off.

"Stop that Noona, you're silly. Anyway, keep that as a secret. Okay?" The sister just nodded. "So, Dad's operation will be tomorrow" Tzuyu change the subject when he noticed from his peripheral that Sana's coming.

"Yeah. I know"

Sana came with her face full of confusion. "What's the fuss here? Why Jihyo is crying?" She sternly said with Tannie in her arms.

"S-she's just worried about Dad's operation tomorrow" Tzuyu blurted out.

"Oh tomorrow. Why I feel so nervous suddenly... gosh. I shouldn't, my Dad is the best of the best surgeon I know, not because he's my Father I'm just stating the fact. Don't worry Jihyo, Dad's surgery will be successful" she paused and noticed the freshly baked cookies on the table and cupcakes. "Can I try one?" She asked and open her mouth cause her hands are occupied with Tannie, obviously.

Tzuyu put the last batch of uncooked cookies at the oven and grab one on the table to feed his wife. "Is it good?" He asked.

Sana just nodded while chewing the cookies and then open her mouth for another bite. She like it. Tzuyu just chuckles watching his wife munching. "I don't think you'll loose weight love... but I have a simple fact to tell you..." Tzuyu lean forward to whisper "kissing burns 6.4 calories per minute, want to workout?" Sana choked up so Tzuyu immediately give her water while giggling and grab Tannie to put him to the table.

Jihyo on the other hand, just observed them and somehow it make herself envious for too much love they have for each other despite the circumstances. They continue flirting until she asked question that made them fluster.

"Did you guys still having sex?" She blurted out suddenly without minding Tannie was there. Sana immediately cover her son's ears.

"Jihyo!? Our kid is here!" Sana exclaimed. But Tan was just munching the cookies sitting down over the table and eagerly want to get the chocolate chips on it, he's oblivious with what happened around him. Tzuyu put down Tan from the table and ask him to play with Jeongyeon instead. He obliged.