Chapter- 24 'The Bloody Escape'

PREVIOUS EPISODE -

Erica- [was about to protest but hesitantly agreed and looks at the poor state of Sam] m

Felix-[ searches something from his bag which he kept secretly inside the chamber ] Take this.

Sam/ Erica- Guns !

Felix- I stole it from those guards to protect myself and you but never thought it will be of use in escaping mission. [chuckles], let's escape before those guards come again. 

NOW - 

Sam- [struggling] - Ugh!!! Why is this so hard to break this chain.. ahhhh it hurts... 

Felix- [sighs loudly]] - Don't shout, I know it hurts but is there any way to break this chain [looking at his arms which are tied with  chains ]  

Erica- [looks at Sam ] - Sam do you have any hairpins, I mean you are wearing a party dress, so I am asking. 

Sam- [widens her eyes ] ahh I am still wearing those, wait a minute. [removes the hairpins from her hair and gives them to Erica], but what will you do with those pins? 

Erica- [smirks ] open those locks so that we can break these chains. 

Sam just looked at Erica with a spark in her eyes,

Sam- [in mind ] - Damn she is so perfect at everything. She is great, Will I be able to like her someday? [sadly smiles] ah, I am the weakest here. 

Erica- [breaks the locks ] Done,[looks at Sam] - Thanks Sam 

Sam- [smiles] It's you who should be thanked not me, anyways where to escape? 

Felix- [untying the chains] - From the back door. 

Sam - Backdoor? 

Erica- That backdoor, was never opened, are you sure it will work, 

Felix-Maybe, but I noticed that there are no guards at the backdoor, maybe that psycho hasn't noticed that backdoor. Now let's leave here fast. 

A/n pov 

Somehow, they were able to open the backdoor without any sound, while they escaped the chamber, but suddenly they noticed that there were some victims left, which are already affected are coming on their way. 

Felix- Shit they noticed us, guys hold your guns 

Sam- Do we have to kill them? 

Erica/Felix- YES !!!!!!!

Sam- [scared ] But how did they escape? 

Felix- Argh!! we don't know, just fucking listen to my orders, and shoot them, or else we all will die here. 

Sam- I-its my fi-first t-time killing someone without any legal order. [mumbles  in low voice] 

Erica- [hears it] - It's not an order, its a defense move [suddenly notices one of the victims coming on her way to attack ] [bang !!!!]

Sam- [shocked] [in mind] She is so brave, I better shoot them as sis did. 

A/n pov

Soon the war started between the three cops and 50 affected victims, The three started to shoot using their guns towards that victim, soon somehow everyone was killed, but they didn't notice that there was one victim left. \

Felix- [sighs in relief]- Is everyone alright ] 

Erica- [smiles ] - Yes, we all are fine. [panting heavily ] 

Sam- [her smile faded when she noticed that the last victim was going to attack Felix]- FELIX LOOK AT YOUR BACK!

Before Felix could do anything, Sam pushed Felix towards Erica, and attacked the victim, with her hands as there were no bullets left in her guns but unfortunately, the victim kicked her legs which made her weak, and the victim took the chance to bite her left arm, and the victim did it before he could go further, Erica and Felix shot him  while tears flowing from there eyes, when the victim died, Sam fell down. 

Felix- SAM !!! [run towards hold her face and slaps slightly to wake her up ] S-sam w-wake up. 

Erica-  Sam please wake up [crying hard ]   SAM !!!!!!!!!!!! 

AT THE ACADEMY 

Here everyone was ready to go on rescue and this time Raman took the lead, 

Raman -[looks at other members ] Guys, let's promise each other that we will come back alive after this mission. GOT IT! 

other members - YES SIR!  

Beom Seok- We would better leave here fast or else it will be too late there. 

Raman- {in mind ] Sam please stay alive for god's sake, please !!!!!!! 

BACK TO THE LAST CHAMBER 

Felix- S-sam 

Sam- [barely conscious ] I-is i-it m-my e-end g-guys.

Erica- No [control her tears, looks at Felix and nods while Felix also nods ] - It's not your end Sam, It's your beginning of the struggle to stay alive in this part of the world. 

Sam- arghh [suddenly she feels a sting pain on her left arm which made her widened her eyes ] y-you g-gave m-me the antidote shot, [able to breathe now] 

Felix- [smiles] Sam we all are already affected here in some or any way, you are the only one who is healthy here, and someday you will understand why I told you that you are so important to us.

Erica - [in mind ] He is right, I am already feeling dizzy

Flashback 

A/n pov

Before Sam got kidnapped, Erica and Felix tried once to escape, that time they had two antidotes, but got used up when Felix got bit by a victim, and also unfortunately that psycho hit Erica's backside of the head very hard which made her unconscious for some time., so she is not sure if she will stay alive for more days.

End of flashback 

Erica- [tears falling ] - [in mind ]- I don't want to- 

??- WHERE THE HELL DO THESE SICKOS RUN AWAY !!!!! 

Guard- B-boss, they have not escaped, please feel assured, we have already set the invisible trap, they won't be able to escape, if they try, they all will die.

??- [smirk ] - Good, now let's go let's watch their death there, 

A/n pov

The three heard it hiding behind the dense dark trees. 

Sam- What are we going to do now! [panicked ] 

Felix- Someone has to go to distract those guards.

Erica- Are you crazy! 

Felix- No their death traps are more advanced than our death traps available in the academy [in no emotion ] 

Sam- Felix, please don't take any stupid action 

Erica- [sadly smiles] - Lets go Felix.. 

Felix- You- 

Erica- let's die together  you know I can't live without you 

Felix- [tears falling ] I l-love y-you 

Erica- [smiles through tears ] I love you too ..........

Sam- Guys please don't be stupid, please don't, [suddenly notices them going towards the traps] please NOO, arghh!! [suddenly she got shot on her right arm ][looks at them] F-Felix [panting heavily, while crying heavily ] Why did you do that? 

The end? 

THANKS FOR WATCHING ❤️