Chapter 25 'Walk Of Respect'

Previous episode 

Erica- let's die together you know I can't live without you 

Sam- Guys please don't be stupid, please don't, [suddenly notices them going towards the traps] please NOO, arghh!! [suddenly she got shot on her right arm ][looks at them] F-Felix [panting heavily, while crying heavily ] Why did you do that? 

NOW

Felix- [controlling his tears ] - I am sorry Sam...

A/n pov

When Sam tried to stop them, Felix shot her left arm to stop following them because he knew  Sam have a very weak pain tolerance so she will stop following them... 

Sam- [shouting in pain] - WHY DID YOU DO THAT? 

Erica - [holding her head as it started to pain ] [breathing heavily ] -I am sorry. Felix lets go. 

A/n pov 

Deathtrap? [chuckles] more like there are going to stop those bullets which are coming towards Sam, because they knew that psycho knows everything, they already got alert when they fought with those victims, they never knew that psycho was one step ahead of them. 

Felix- I am not going to let them kill her, 

Erica- Let's fight this together, we will not let that psycho touch our new international cop, [chuckles] he think he will add her in his group, No! Never! 

Felix- We finally got someone, who dared to go against him and stay beside my mom, [smiles proudly] we will protect her at any cost. 

?? pov 

Let's see how well they protect their new cop who is already weak from a bullet shot. 

??- [smirks] - Guards shoot them, I want those two dead here, then we can easily take Sam in our group [smiles evilly ] I want everyone to suffer, the way I suffered, when I entered that bitch's base  .. [dark voice] 

A/n pov

There were gunshots from every corner, but Felix and Erica were smart enough to dodge those and attacked those guards with their guns, while shooting one of the guards shot Felix 3 times on his chest and set the fire on the trap, which already had gasoline, now both Erica and Felix are between a fire trap, the scene made Sam panic. 

Sam- [panicked No NO !! , I have to save, [started to run towards their direction, but someone grabbed her from the back preventing her to go further ] Leave me! leave me [crying heavily ] Please !!!!

?? - Calm down Sam, I won't let you go there, We are already here, don't worry  we will save them 

Sam- [in mind] - This voice [widens her eyes and looks back ] - R-raman [in low voice , crying ] 

Raman pov- 

When our team was on the way to rescue Sam, and other innocent people we saw a fire trap from the above as we were in a jet, suddenly we noticed the two missing agents fighting for their lives protecting each other and protecting Sam too, when we reached down, I saw Sam tried to run towards them to protect, so I run towards her and stopped her. 

Raman- [in mind] [holding her tightly]  You were going to save them, ignoring your wounds, ignoring the bullet shot in your left arm, ignoring the blood flowing heavily flowing from your left arm [in tears ] you are surely braver than me Sam ...... 

Sam- [while struggling to get out of the hold from Raman, I noticed other cops running towards the trap with full equipped weapons and starts shooting those guards, somehow they all were able to stop the fire from going further after they stopped the fire they started arresting those guards, and Raman loosens the grip around me and starts running behind the psycho, while I run towards Felix and Erica. ]