Euphoria

Overcrowded and hard to breath. Two individuals observed each others  glowing eyes. Sweat forming on their foreheads. They knew, they knew that If one of them spoke up, It would lead to something much more risque.

So they take the risk, pushing through the sticky figures, never breaking their gaze, approaching slowly as a hunter to his prey. They yet to unmask who is the hunter and who will be the prey.

Their bodies now so dangerously close to eachother, feeling the warmth in their bodies thicken and their lips moistened.

No words were spoken, they could feel each other, understand eachother, they required eachother. They were one body, one soul, one heart.

The music fades in the background as their hands caress and lips colide.

Their names still unknown, they were both a complete mystery.

The smaller bird places her hand behind  the taller woman's neck. Closing the space between them even more, wanting to take every detail and scent in her memory.

Whimpering to each other, the birdie takes the opportunity to slip her tongue. Exploring every tooth and being ever so desperate to match the taller person.

The slender hands move up to the birdies waist, tightening the grip as they separate hopelessly, taking deep breaths.

Their noses touch as the birdie exhales a deep puff.

"You taste just like rock candy" she states, "I wonder how the rest of you tastes"

The reckless words slip off her tongue easily.

The crimson tint fades onto the small womans features.

The stages lights cross their faces, both taking in each others profiles. Their heart beats matching and their palms sweating. Both new to this extraordinary feeling. The crowd around them seems to stop in place as they stay silent, both afraid to speak up. That is until the tall female finally questions the birdie.

"May I know the name behind the person who made my heart skip a beat" she asks with a monotone expression, hiding her rosy cheeks so hard.

"Syrena" her voice coming of innocent and small compared to the tall brunette.

"Syrena" the brunette says in a quiet tone, repeating the charming name some time before she is asked the same question.

"I'm Ariel" her mouth turns into a smirk, her eyes still analyzing the birdie.

That night, under the pale moonlight, two souls became one as they became infatuated with eachother.

How did they come to this moment here? Only faith knows, if such thing exists...