Wile meets Granny

The coyote ran straight to the grandmother's house and knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" asked the Old Woman.

"Red Riding Alice." I'm bringing you some cake and milk. Open the door." said the coyote doing an impression of the girl.

"Open the door," called out the grandmother. "I'm too weak to get up." the grandmother answered.

Wile opened the door. When he stepped inside the house, he inspected parts of the house before his attention to the grandmother.

"Since there's nothing I can eat around here, I shall devour you!" The coyote exclaimed.

The old woman wanted to get away from the creature but remembered because of her old age, she couldn't run from him. But instead, she had a shotgun by her nightstand.

"Drop that weapon Old Lady!" The coyote exclaimed.

"I'd rather have my dignity intact." Remarked the old Woman.

"Dignity huh?" The coyote said slyly.

He looked inside her kitchen and he found the ropes and cloth.

As the old woman approached the coyote, he tied her up and gagged her with the cloth. 

Feeling satisfied with what he accomplished, he locked her in the wooden cupboard. 

The elderly woman's muffled screams could be heard from outside the cupboard.

After settling with the old woman, He then put on her clothes, put her cap on his head, got into her bed, and pulled the curtains shut.