Two Times the Charm

(Timeskip to August)

Many months later, Alice woke up and her mother decided that her daughter was to see her grandmother again. 

"Mother, May you pack her cake and juice?" Alice asked her mother.

"Yes, Alice." I have juice." Answered Alice's Mother.

When Alice was all ready to leave the house, she remembered the wise words of the hunter.

(Flashback)

"Remember Alice. Go straight to your granny's house and Do not talk to anyone unless they need your help." Elmer told Alice.

(End of Flashback)

Alice was on her guard and she went straight to her grandmother's house. When Alice went to the house, she saw her grandmother.

"I encountered another coyote, but I refused to help him." said Alice "Well done." said her grandmother. 

Her grandmother Alice to lock the front door. "Let's lock the door, so he can't get in."

Soon afterwards, the coyote knocked on the door."Open up, grandmother. It's Red Riding Alice, and I'm bringing you some goodies." The coyote said in a falsetto tone.

They remained silent and did not open the door. crept around the house several times, and finally jumped onto the roof. 

He wanted to wait until Alice went home that evening, then follow her and eat her up in the darkness. But the old woman saw what he was up to. There was a large stone trough in front of the house.

"Fetch a bucket, Red Riding Alice." she said to the girl. "Yesterday I cooked some sausage. Carry the water that I boiled them with to the trough."

Alice carried the bucket that was filled with water and she passed it to her grandmother.

The smell of the sausages arose into the coyote's nose. He sniffed and looked down, stretching his neck so long that he could no longer hold himself, and he began to slide. 

He slid off the roof, fell into the trough, and drowned. Feeling proud of what they accomplished, Alice and her Grandmother had the sausages for lunch.

After Alice and her grandmother had their lunch. Her Grandmother gave her grandchild money.

"This is for your bravery." she told the girl. "Thank you, Grandma." Thanked Alice and she hugged her Grandma Goodbye.

Knowing that Red Riding Alice did a brave thing, she returned home happily to her mother's house and she had nothing to fear that could harm her or her loved ones.

The End.