0.3

⇢VIENNA⇠

VIENNA

"Ok what the fuck is everyone talking about." I sort of distanced myself from Ash after the other day, I had a million thoughts running through my head.

And still do. But the main one is how do I do this and hide it from Maddy. And one day sort of turned into the whole week.

Me and Ni made the cheer team, super happy about that. Maddy and Cassie threw us a welcome to the cheer squad sleepover. But that's besides the point, right now everyone was crowding the hallways talking about some porno.

"Yeah no, It wasn't Kat. I got her mixed up with some other bitch." Me and Nairobi's face dropped hearing those words come out of her twins mouth.

"What the-" I pulled her away laughing before she could go off on whichever one it was. "There's no way? Kat? Doing porn? No fucking way!?" I laughed, dragging her down the hallway.

"Yeah last time I check she still hadn't lost her virginity." "Actually she is virgin kitty no more, she told BB who told Maddy who told me and Cassie." I corrected.

"Lmao no fucking way. I'd be the first person you'd tell when you lose your right?" Ni asked me. "Of course."

  "Good, cause you're like number four on my list." "I- What?" "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." "Yo V." "Shit." I murmur under my breath.

I know that voice, I'd do anything that voice asked me to sadly.

I've kinda missed it these past few days.

"Hey Ash what's up." I speak, meeting his eyes. "What's up? What's up with you? Your ass has been acting real shady recently. Avoiding me and shit?"

"V." Nairobi groaned at me. "What? I haven't been avoiding you, I've just been busy. Life of a cheerleader and all. Life of a high schooler you know. " I say trying to lighten the mood, but I know it didn't work.

Ash's mind works differently from the average teenage boys. He usually jumps straight to the worst and that means he has to go in swinging.

"I'm gonna let you two have a minute. But hurry because we have to get ready for the pep rally." Nairobi spoke, letting go of my hand and heading towards the locker rooms.

"Cut the bullshit V you've been so busy I at least couldn't get a text back and won't even look or speak to me in class."

What Vienna didn't know was that Astray missed her.

When she didn't respond to him after two days he came to the conclusion that she had gotten into a manipulative relationship and her boyfriend wasn't allowing them to talk.

And that image pissed him the fuck off. And as the hours went by he got angrier and angrier.

So he wanted to get back at her. And make her feel what he was feeling.