0.6

⇢VIENNA⇠

VIENNA

My sister is anything but dumb. Blind yes. But dumb no. She's so in love with Nate that she's blinded by how bad the bad times really are. What he did last night was fucked. And its fucked that she'd still love him no matter what.

"Is it working?" Maddy asked me as I caked makeup on her neck. "...No not really...I'm sorry." I whispered. "Fuck!" Maddy stressed.

"It's all good, ok. Look, I have a turtle neck you can wear. And you can rock the whole hangover look. Okay." I speak trying to fix things. "...You're the best sister anyone could ask for, you know that." Maddy cried.

"Let me go find the shirt. Wipe that shit off and go finish getting ready ok." I smile at Maddy before turning to enter my room and shutting the door behind me. I called Ash, "Where have you been, Vi?"

"Ash...I'm really scared right now. Angry? Yes but more so fucking scared." I speak hushly into the phone. "What's up? What happened? Where are you?"

"I'm fine, I'm home still getting ready. It's more for my sister. Nate like put his hands on her the other night. And she's a mess. But like not in the way she should be." "What do you mean?"

"Like she's more worried if Nate will take her back than the marks on skin." "Wha-" "Did you find it?" "Look, I've gotta go, I'll see you at school. And Ash you can't tell anyone." I say before hanging up and tossing my phone on my bed. "Yeah. coming!"

The day felt off. I don't know why but I felt stupidly parinod. This secret was too heavy, and I could slowly feel it eating away at me. I'm just so anxious and angry.

"Bro what's up with the whole incognito mode. Are you high right now? Is that why you're wearing glasses? Fuck everything I just said what happed between you and Ash the other night. We haven't spoken all weekend."

"Can I tell you after the first period? It's just a really bad hangover." "...Yeah... Are you sure you're ok?" "I'm fine. We'll talk after this class." I smile before walking into art class. This situation would all be so much better if I was actually stoned.

"So what's up with you? You're off today. Talk to me V." "Yo V. Why haven't you been answering your phone? Ive been texting you all morning." Ash spoke, approaching me as well.

"V what's going on? I know somethings up with you?" "And the least you could do is text me back." "Enough with the questions I don't have to do shit I don't feel like doing! Would the two of you hop off my dick! For once." I heave. "Vienna Perez. Please report to the main office."

Looking at the two two seemed a bit taken back. Worry plastered on Ash's face... and announce on Ni's. I don't have time for this. "Ughh." I squeal before taking off down that hallway.