25 Memories

Riftan groaned as he ran his hand through Maximillian's hair.

The wild surge of emotions was way too much to withstand. His loin ached as much as his heart, and the only seeming remedy was to pull her in closer.

He dived straight for her mouth. Maximillian's lips were cold from waiting outside but he rapidly warmed them up. His tongue went into her mouth assertively; tasting, roaming and claiming its territory whilst battling her tongue. A soft moan escaped from deep within her throat. He took that as consent and crushed the unannounced visitor to the door. Her hands had moved from his waist to the back of his neck but with a single grip, he seized both her arms and pinned them above her head. Following that, his tongue then continued to violate her mouth, suggestively pulling in and out of her oral cavity.

"H-how much did you d-drink..."

Annoyed with the question, Riftan sucked hard on her tongue to silence her. She protested with a muffled sound of both pain and pleasure; wriggling under the weight of his body. His groin was already enlarged but she made it worse by moving about. Riftan pushed himself against her, threatening her with his erection.

"T-there are w-wine bottles everywh-"

The intruder voiced her concern once again. Irked, Riftan lifted her by the waist and perched her against his torso. Within a few steps, he entered his room and threw her ruthlessly onto the bed.

Her puffy hair spread like red clouds across his navy blue sheets as she landed. Despite the lewd sounds she had made, her face remained captivatingly innocent when he leered at her. The sight was so painfully arresting that Riftan bit his own lips. Climbing over her, he continued to pin her arms above her head while taking his time to smother the woman with kisses. His wet tongue eventually abandoned her mouth for the curves of her body, sucking and marking her skin as he travelled down from her neck to her clavicle. Her collar bones seemed to protrude a little more than it did last week.

Has she not been eating well?

Riftan pondered momentarily but was quickly distracted when Maximillian tried to wriggle away from his grip. Gnashing his teeth, the man then bit down on her skin softly. Maximillian gasp sharply and immediately heeded his warning.

Satisfied, Riftan then hovered above her clothed bosom and bit the chiffon sash around her neck to untie the blouse with his lips. Her swollen moulds spilled out as a result, revealing a white lingerie embellished with intricate lace. He stared at the provocation lustfully, and tugged on the bra's front clasp with his teeth. All at once, her peaks were shamelessly revealed.

"Did you come over just to tempt me, Professor?"

Maximillian shook her head nervously. Her body was telling him otherwise though. As he played with her nipples, he could hear her muffled moans. His tongue continued to flick about her pretty peaks before trailing down to her navel; kissing, licking and sucking on her pale skin.

That was when he realised that her skirt was obstructing his way.

Riftan frowned. He deliberated for a moment, then chose to let go of her arms to set his own hand free. With a swift movement, he then parked himself between her legs, pushing her thighs apart such that the tight skirt rode up her hips. A tiny piece of lingerie stood between them. It was a joke, honestly, since the fabric was so damp it was barely able to conceal her modesty.

He laughed and peered up to her wildly dilated eyes. Maximillian was gasping from the intensity, but a sinister thought crept into his mind. He stuck a callused thumb into her mouth, pushing her lower jaw down. Then, with a lecherous look, he bent forward to tear the pathetic piece of lace off with his teeth, before stuffing the wet undergarment back up into her gaping mouth via his tongue.