Chapter 2 ( blessings of boon's)

The beautiful rays of the Sun . Rising high and shining. Of the rays can be felt in one soul .

Author s prov -:

The great Rishi durvasa can seen meditating . Divinity flowing through him. Atmosphere of holiness and purity . Surrounding him .

Sometime later the king and the Princess arrived in the place. They bowed down to him joining hands showing respect to Rishi durvasa..
Rishi durvasa vision clear saying the Princess and the king moving to him . Sitting on the ground.

Rishi durvasa -: may the almighty bless you . Shower you with all the things you wish for.

( King and princes approving his words.)

Kunti bhoj-: thank you very much and we are glad to have your precious words for us and our Kingdom.

Kunti bhoj-: my lord i have small request for you that .my daughter wants to serve you . And take care of your comforts during ur stay here .

Rishi durvasa thinking for sometime and approves to king's request .

While kunti is very excited to serve the great rishi.with full dedication .

Rishi durvasa -: ok as you say . I will accept her service . But do the princess knows of my anger and curse ..

(King look s at the princes . And princes nods without saying anything . )

Kunti while joining her hand and says

Kunti -: yes acharya I heard about it . But I promise you that I will never do anything that will make you of angery .

Rishi durvasa -: very good princes I am happy to hear this From you . And I believe you words are absolute. Truth..

Kunti -: yes maha rishi . It is .

Kunti bhoj -: ok ; rishi dhruvasa now I shall take my leave. And now on wards my daughter will take care of. Everything .

******************************************************************
Author prov -:

During this period the princess has served the Rishi with pure dedication and took care of his compasion .while living nearly the stay of 1 month in the kingdom .

Now as the journey to continue . Rishi has called the princess because he wants to ... Bless her something with ...

The Princess comes to the place where the Rishi resides the great Rishi has called her for something important .as today is the last day of his visit . before leaving for next jouney. Forward.

Rishi durvasa -: have a seat.Princess .

Kunti-: ok acharya .

Rishi durvasa -: before leaving for my destination I want to bless you with a boon . Because you have tPlease me with utter dedication. during my stay here this time .

Kunti -: thank s rishi dhruvasa.

Rishi durvasa-: this is very special and powerful mantra which I am going to provide you with . You can call any God of your choice . and he May bless you with a child . Who possess his quality And strength.and you can use this Mantra only 6 times .so use it properly. And aslo...

Rishi durvasa-: don't use this Mantra before your marriage . Or this boon can aslo turn into a curse instead of blessings .hence use it
Appropriately and remember my words .

Kunti -: very much and I will remember it I am glad that you have blessed me with this boon .

Rishi dhurvsa -: don't tell about this to anyone . Have great Life ahead now shall take my leave . And aslo you can go ..