chapter 3 (mistake's to regret )

Author s prov -:

Kunti was standing deprived of few emotions . And some which are there is shocked ; guilty ; on verge of crying .
Priyamvada stands there numb as stone . Not able to react and digest all the things happened in front of her.

Both s stance was broken by a loud cry . Because he was feared of so much silence . Even though he is small baby he felt something is wrong happened to her .

Kunti sat down on the ground . Steadily sobbing Hard . And driven fully in guilty on her mistake . And worried about the consequences of her action.

Karna in the arms of his mother  arms started to cry .  Kunti comes out of stance hearing his cry . Unable to see him crying she sings a lullaby .for him to sleep . 

After sometime karna sleep peacefully .  And his Kundal s gilltering in yellowish colour radiance as sun Ray's fall on it . Kunti is happy to see Karn s beauty as  he is asleep . She thinks how will he look after grown up with his devine kawach and kundals .

Priyamvada calls her sakhi . Kunti gets up from the ground . Moves near her . Priyamvada says...

Priyamvada -: princes kunti what will you do now.?   After birth of your son before marriage how will you face your pitashree .
How will you answer him?
People of society will cast doubts about your chaisty And innocence . And what about you son's future .  What will tell him about his father's identity . Can you see in his eyes and tell him  who is his Father. And why he is not you and him. How Will you justify his birth
Before marriage to everyone . Those Who  will raise  fingers on his origin  of Genes . Because of your mistake his life is doomed .

Kunti-: noo ...noo  karn  my putr I am sorry . Because I'm a reason for you struggle .

(what should I do now .Priyamvada  tell me)

Priyamvada -:  I am sorry to say this but I suggest you to abandoned him here the river of aswa .

(Kunti angrily stares at her friend .who advice her to leave her son like a sin in this cruel  world alone )

Kunti -:  no .. never... I....will never my..... Son . He ... Is my first born ...
He is like the sun . How can. I ... put ...him ..in darkness...

(Kunti sobbing Hard while holding karna Close to her heart' )

Priyamvada-: it is necessary for your future . I may sound now stone hearted . But we have now  other option than this .

Kunti-: don't you have a heart or it's just the stone. I am ashamed to call you my friend

(And you think it is easy for me too suggest this kind of ....)

Kunti- ok ...... my son I am sorry please this unfortunate mother's of your s .  Have a  good life ahead my son karna..

Priyamvada-: we must put him  in the basket with lotus and some flowers  and few coins .

Kunti-: okk ...

(Priyamvada and Kunti  prepares a basket .and palce karna in it . slowly without waking him up .)

Kunti while taking her hand out  of basket . Karn started crying feeling as his mother will him forever . And holds her little finger  with his tiny hands requesting her not to leave him alone here in darkness as his afraid of it.