chapter 8(kala-pradrashan )

Author's prov-:

The kuru princes has reached Hastinapur .few days back.and it was quite
Evident that the childhood enmity between two set of cousin's..is still present ...

After the kuru Princess reached .. Hastinapur All of the warrior princess riding thier horse . and the whole subjects of Hastinapur are welcoming them ,by showering flowers on them..they receive loud praises*by common people. When they reached the doorstep of Hastinapur royal elegant palace . all the royal family member's are happy . For the their young princes .

Maharani Gandhari and mahraj dhritrashtra along with pithama bhishma , rajmata Kunti ,mahamantri vidhur , kripacharya.

All blessing Them with full containment, now all Kauravas are in their personal room's. Meanwhile all pandavas are with their mata Kunti.

After a week has passed, everything is going normal all people are busy in daily life works.
***********************************************

Authors prov:

In the outskirts of the hastinapur kingdom where all the poor and lower caste people live in their community.

Adhiratha house was celebrating the return of karna. After so many times, because he has return yesterday he First' met his parents pithashree adhiratha and radhama ma.

Adhiratha sees his dear son return back home after suryapuja. He daily prayers offered to his celestial father suryadev.

Adhiratha call his son karna he come to him and takes precious blessing.

Adhiratha:- putra how was prayer, smile at him .

Karna:- pithashree it was good as usual smiles back at u, btw I am hungry and he calls his mata to bring food.

Adhiratha:- yes putra come lets eat enters in the home.

Radhama-: arya Come sit and u my son after blessing him with postive blessings, she Makes him sit on floor and feeds him food with her hands.

After sometime karna goes to hastinapur market to look at the life of hastinapur subjects and their issues . During that a Royal soldier comes with a Royal letter a person reads the letter and also gathers all people around him with the help of the a dhol.

Soldier:- suniye suniye suniye, there is a important announcement for all subjects of hastinapur kingdom by the maharaj dhritarastra.

Soldier-: for u all people, their will be a kalapradharshan of kuru prince . All of ur are invited in this skill display of hastinapur Royal prince. U are all required to be present their to support the prince and in the kalapradharshan ground.

Soldier -: it will take place on two days later. All kshatriya rajkumar will also come to take part in the kalapradharshan. Also other kingdom king's are their family are invited as royal guests of hastinapur kingdom.

All common are talking with each other and having a detailed conversation. All are very excited, meanwhile the soldier leaves from there. During this karna hears everything and goes from there. He is also interested to watch the kalapradharshan. because he is fan of all warfare things.
***********************************************

Authors prov-:

Pandavas are spending time with each other. Helping each other. Meanwhile mata Kunti is with maharani gandhari helping her along with dhusala.

In Arjun's room-:

Pandu putra Arjun is checking his bow and arrow testing their sharpness. And now Nakul and sahadev are teasing each other like kid's.
Due to this Arjun is getting annoyed, meanwhile bheem is entering in Arjun's room with a plate of ladoo made by him. The smell of this delicious Ladoo's have grabbed the attention of this all three mighty young warriors.

Bheem-: keeps the ladoo plate on the bed near Arjun. Arjun my Anuj look at this sweet ladoo ur I have prepared by self.

Sahadev-: yes bharata, ur right takes a ladoo from the plate.

Suddenly Nakul grabs his hands and steals from his sahadev's hands.

Arjun is shocked to see at his Anuj actions. Keeps the arrows aside.

Nakul-: bhrata see I am going to eat it laughing at sahadev.

Bheem smiles, and takes the Ladoo keeps it on the plate.

Nakul-: Bharata bheem u took my ladoo.

Bheem -: u also did same to sahadev .

Arjun who was was looking at all this event's as mere spectator, now interrupts bheem And says.

Arjun-: bharata bheem u took Ladoo from Anuj Nakul just like sahadev did earlier. Laughs slowly.

To solve this matter of Ladoo's arjun first' takes a ladoo from plate feeds Bheem, Nakul and sahadev, and all feed Arjun the Ladoo.

Meanwhile yudhisthir enters into the room.looks at the bonding of his younger brothers.

He ask them what they were doing and he understood all thing's he smiles at them. They all feed him with their hands. Which signifies their unbreakable unity and brotherhood. All of them hugs each other.

***********************************************

Next day all royal family members are summoned to the royal court of hastinapur. For informing them about the kalapradharshan event that will take place two' day's later. To display the skills and knowledge the kuru princes has gained from the gurukul of guru dhornacharya .

All understand everything and left for their rooms. All are eager to perform infront of hastinapur kingdom subjects. All kuru Rajkumar.
***********************************************

That's it for now my dear reader's. This is the longest time I took to update the Book. But this update has interesting storyline.

Soon I will bring the story to its peak and drama.

With ur postive support to this story' of yours.

Please let me know ur thoughts in the comment box and give it ur love through the star button.

Please share the story if u like it .

See you my dear audience and once again I sorry for the delay.

**********************************************************************************************