Chapter 5: The Two Brothers (2)

Recap:

He gave a vicious and angry vibe. To raise their morale, he needed to give them some spicy words that'll incite the troops to work together. He then shouted,

"Tonight, we will obliterate the enemy!!!"

The troops were definitely excited. They were angry and wished for the blood of the people who dare attack their peaceful Roan Kingdom.

***

After his heart-shaking proclamation, Choi Han was shown his way into the tent that was filled with nobles. Nobles including Basen Henituse.

His vicious eyes eyed Basen. It was common knowledge for people that the Hero had an issue or two with the Henituses. Well, technically, just the previous eldest son.

He entered with a slight frown and started to walk to his seat, which was at the head of the oval table.

Suddenly, sparks of red appeared in front of him, and from there, a piece of cloth that had a couple of sentences appeared.

As the sparks disappeared, the letter started to fall weakly before it was caught mid-air by Choi Han.

This was quite unusual. In the past 2 years since he first received these letters, they always appeared when he was alone. To send the letter when he was reviewing the plan towards the nobles, administrators, and the captains is odd. It's not like the usual.

'Emergency information?', he thought as he held his palm up to show the nobles that he needed to see the content of the cloth first. They didn't leave, they just sat quietly in their respective seats.

He opened the folded circle cloth and saw how the usual flower patterns on the edges were not as pretty as they used to be.

It looked like they still wanted to make sure that Choi Han knew that it was still the same 'somebody' who wrote it but was in a hurry so it wasn't neat.

Even if it wasn't neat, Choi Han still could see the unique embroidery method.

His eyes moved to the center of the cloth, it wrote:

'Enemy ships at the first boundary of the Northeastern Ocean.

Mostly mid-sized ships. Over 300.

Some are made by Dwarfs: X magic devices, deadly mechanical devices.'

The others were just confused. I mean, who the hell would send a circle-shaped cloth with letters and flowers embroidered to a commander?

The nobles who were facing Choi Han were able to see the backside of the embroidery, it didn't take a genius to decipher the contents.

'For containing such gruesome information, the letter is very beautiful. Had I not known the contents, I'd think Hero-nim got himself a lover.', thought Basen as he watched Choi Han from his seat.