Katherine Hermione Volturi

Nina Dobrev as Katherine Hermione Volturi 

" I follow Athena because I want to, not because she is the future queen of the vampires or because she is a Volturi. I follow her because I want to, I believe in the queen she will be. "

" The way Demetri looks at Athena reminds me of the way I looked at my mate, but obviously it is different as they are true mates, and I can't wait until those babies are born. I'll protect them like I protect the kings and Athena. "

" Did no one seriously tell this chick the difference between blood singer, mates and true mates? No wonder she's becoming looney. The next time you speak out turn to my Athena, will be the last time you speak. Are we clear? " 

Fertility -

Able to procreate as vampires, can share the ability with one other person. The shared gift cannot be passed on or stolen, the vampires with this ability can allow other vampires that drink their venom to procreate a child of their own.

Light Shield - 

Katherine can produce light wave blasts, shields that are impenetrable. She tends to use this gift to guard the kings and herself as Athena requests that she should always make herself a priority strengthening their mother bond according to Marcus.

True Mate - Felix Mason Volturi 

Word Count: 247