ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

𓂸|𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 |𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

TWO WEEKS LATER
•••

i sighed in frustration while putting my head down in my hands.

"I shoulda kept my Pussy to my selfff."I dragged as tears fell down my face.

"girl call that Damn nigga , he trapped u on purpose evidently."Nunu said and I looked up at them and with a pout and her and Star bussed out laughing and my lips quivered and I started crying again.

"It's not funny ugly bitches, Star your big belly ass can't be laughing, ole pregnant ass , Nunu that's why u next hoe."I spoke out of anger and they bussed out laughing like this shit was really so funny.

"girl okay , but you pregnant too and your belly gone be realll big too."star stuck her tongue out at me while rubbing her 2 month old belly.

"I hate y'all."i pouted grabbing my phone taking a picture of the three positive pregnancy test.

"yea okay we love you too, now call Debo stick looking ass."Nunu said and I rolled my eyes going to his contact.

"wassuh baby ?.."he smiled at me into the camera and I smiled back before rembering what I called his ass for.

"I hate you dumb bitch you."I went off on him and he scrunched up his face as tears went down my face.

"fuck I did ?"he asked and I didn't say nun and mugged his ass through the camera.

"nigga you got our sis pregnant, the fuck." nunu said looking into the phone and his mouth formed into a O.

"oh..ohh..oh."he said before chuckling and I balled up my face.

"nigga so you did this shit on purpose.. I promise you ima beat yo ass-"i started.

"ight mama call me back when u got some sense."he smiled at me before hanging up and I groaned louldy letting out a scream.

"fuck ima do wit a babyyy..."I pouted and Star smiled at me.

"twinnemm."she dap me up and I shook my head laughing a little.

really some bull shit.

---------

"Bitch I told u so ! , I told u so !"Cece said laughing at me and I cried again.

'i really hate niggasssss...they so evil!" I balled up my fist laying out on my bed.

"shoulda took that plan B sis." She shrugged My way and I shook my head for being a dummy.

"what you wanna have ?" She asked me and I mugged her before thinking.

"A girl...but then a again.."I trailed off and she looked at me before speaking.

"yes it's most definitely a boy."she laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I hate life right now...and my birthday coming up."I sighed in frustration.

"yo sad ass."she said before she walked out my room laughing and I wiped my tears before closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.

Two hours later

"Take the fucking food Esani." Kashai said pushing the bag of food against my chest.