‡ Scared to Death ‡

I'm not very good with love scenes so I apologize if it's bad ;-;

In the biblical sense & sensibility
 Let me know you
I'll kiss that smile off your face
Just say when
(Just say when)

    He trailed soft kisses from her forehead to her cheek. A red hue bloomed from her cheeks as she turned her ruby lips upward into a smile. Ville could feel the words he'd been meaning to say on the edge of his lips but he remained silent.

I'm not afraid to say I love you
Anymore then I used to be, Babe
I am scared to death
I am scared to death to fall in love

    The thought of being in love frightened him, but he never showed it. His kisses moved closer to her neck as his hands explored her body. A quiet moan escaped from her as he kissed her soft spot. That simple noise always filled his heart with joy.

All these pickup lines from Hell
Ice break is infernal
From the heart so black & blue
Only for you
(Just say when again)

    Before Ville had met Germaine, he was unsure of what true love really was. His heart was cold as ice & black as his soul. All the years of singing about love in death never meant anything until now. The whole reason of feeling giddy & childlike inside was blurred before tonight. In a way, she brought him back to life from the dead. Still, he dared not say three simple words.

I'm not afraid to say I love you
Anymore than I used to be, Babe
I am scared to death
I am scared to death to fall in love
With you, with you

    How difficult can it be to pour your heart & soul out to someone who you care deeply for? He thought as he carefully placed his lips to hers. The flickering flame their kiss created always left him wanting more. No-it was more of an need than a want. He needed Germaine. Who would make him feel the way she does? Who else would he spend this night of passion & love making with? No one came to mind...just her.

I'm not afraid to say I love you
Anymore than I used to be Babe
I am scared to death
I am scared to death to fall in love

    Ville held her close to his bare chest & body as the sun began to weep & fall. Their clothes were scattered everywhere as their bodies were engulfed by the satin sheets. He gently kissed the bite & claw marks along her body which made her shiver. Tucking a strand of raven hair behind her ear, he held her gorgeous face in his hands & whispered three words.

I'm not afraid to admit I adore you
Anymore than I was before, Baby
I am scared to death
I am scared to fall in love
With you, with you

"I love you."

With you...
I'm scared to death
Scared to death
I'm scared to death
& you're sweet like poison...