Sleepwalking Past Hope -Ville Valo-

This isn't anything new. It's from my Music & Love oneshots. I just thought it belonged in the HIM collection c:

Swirls of grey ash danced in the spacious air. But this ash was different from all the others he had seen. It gave the image of claws reaching out, trying to consume anything with breath to give. Ville peered down the hall of oblivion & impending doom. He had two choices: Continue down this unending path or turn around & find his way home. He chose to venture on; he had to find his Cyanide Sun.

She was the light guiding him through the dark times of his life, the little hope he had left in love.

    Katherine, his love, was deep in the night side of Hell. The air around Ville grew hotter & more difficult to take in. He was getting close. Screams & cries of agony & remorse were becoming more & more unbearable with each small step he took. He had to fight this deep dark entity inside of him just begging to be let out.

In his sorrowful heart, he knew they wouldn't make it out alive. In the distance & all around him, voices of demons began to sing & it was marvelous.

 † In our hearts, love keeps sweet-talking to despair

 & goes on Sleepwalking Past Hope

All is lost in this war

All we can do is wail & weep to the saddest song

Sleepwalking Past Hope...

    It wasn't long before Ville started singing himself. At last, he had reached the end of the hall. Suddenly a voice echoed all around him. It was his own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Smoke danced from his lips as a deep sensual growl erupted from him being & into the microphone.

† I gave up long ago

Painting love with crimson flow

Ran out of blood & hope

So I paint you no more

My hell begins from the 10th & descends to the circle

Six hundred threescore & six

 & from there I crawl beneath Lucifer's claws just for one last kiss

    Already he felt all the darkness manifest itself into the emotions of his song. Before, he felt incomplete & hollow inside. Closing his deep mysterious emeralds, Ville drifted back into his dream-like state.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hades & Persephone ordered him not to look back before they both reached the upper world, but he did. He finally had Katherine in his arms & she vanished forever. All because he forgot of their warning & now he was to be punished. Faster & faster he ran but the demons were right behind him. This was the end. If only his love for her was "true". In the shrinking distance, Valo saw his Cyanide Sun one last time before being ripped apart by women of Hell.