What?(jean/sake)

(Sean's pov)

Sean is currently walking to jakes house for a sleepover with Jake and the music club. He was practically on cloud 9, He was going to his crush's house for a sleepover ,with his best friends he could scream right now. Soon he ended up at jakes house, He ended up being the first one there probably cause he couldn't wait even a minute to see him. He was greeted with an oddly excited jake almost yelling "Hey Sean!!", Sean got flustered and turned a light shade of pink "O-oh uhm hey J-Jake" shit he was stuttering he couldn't even imagine how red he must've looked but Jake didn't seem to care and just grabbed his hand and ran inside

"Okay so my parents are out of town for 2 weeks so we've got the place to ourselves!!!!!" Jake was jumping up and down. Sean realized he only said we? Was he gonna spend the weekend sleepover alone with Jake?!?! He had to ask if it was true "Jake what happened to the rest of the club?" I asked turning as red as a tomato. "Oh yea uhm i invited you today aka a day early because uh" he couldn't even finish his sentence. Which meant for an entire night he was going to be alone with his crush.

(Jake pov)
Sean look red very red was he flustered? Did he like me back? Did I mess up in inviting him a day early? Why did I do that? I couldn't stop thinking but I just grabbed his hand and sat him down on the couch with some popcorn already on the table. Sean look a mix of flustered and nervous? Does he hate it? Does he hate me? I didn't even realize these thoughts had made me zone out. "J-Jake? You alright?" Said a worried Sean, "O-oh! Sorry I must've zoned out for a second there-" before I could finish Sean... hugged me? "I'm glad you're alright remember you can tell me anything I'll always listen.." I couldn't believe my crush the one I've always loved is currently hugging me? He was hugging me. I turned a deep shade of crimson.

At that moment all I wanted to do was kiss him but I couldn't he would probably hate me..

"Hey S-Sean? Let's play the movie now okay?" I said as calm as I could. Sean had basically jumped as he nodded his head, sitting right next to me. I played the movie we got about half way through until I had fallen asleeep

(Sean pov)

Half way through the movie I felt a weight on my shoulder I glanced over to see a sleeping Jake just casually sleeping on my shoulder. I blushed hard and turned to look away, about 17 minutes later I didn't realize I had dozed off my head on his.

(The next morning)

I yawned waking up at 10am to see 18 texts on jakes phone? The music club was spamming asking what time they should come over, I quickly woke Jake up as gently as I could. He yawned so cute as he look at me and turned red. I could feel my face heat up as I realized we basically cuddled like a couple... but no time to think about that know I told him about the notifications. He looked at his phone and sent a text saying ^12pm sound good?^ he sent it and looked up at me staring at my lips? I couldn't help but start to stare at his beautiful elegant lips. He quickly got up and started preparing for the club to come over, I sighed knowing that it would've never happened in the first place. I started helping him prepare I cleaned up making sure is was as perfect as him but who am I kidding it'll never be that perfect.

We finished at 11:30am leaving 30 minutes to ourselves I thought of confessing maybe it wouldn't be that bad? I was again sitting next to Jake on the couch, I slowly held his hand. Then suddenly I felt his lips against mine, I turned red but leaned into the kiss. His lips were so soft I couldn't believe it we pulled away from the kiss almost breathless soon Jake sat on my lap wrapping his legs around me and staring into my eyes then looked at my lips, I couldn't handle it anymore I put one of my hands behind his head and one on his thigh and kissed him this time is was a lot deeper. I licked his bottom lip asking for permission to enter his mouth, which he immediately gave I quickly put my tongue exploring every single bit of his mouth. Jake started letting out little moans here and there, I started rubbing my tongue against his making him moan. We broke the kiss panting and more red then red.

At that moment I knew that he liked me back, he said panting "I-I love you S-Sean Everett w-will you be my boyfriend?" I could've died I love him so much I replied after a minute saying "does this answer your question?" Pulling him into another deep kiss. But today wasn't our day Milly almost kicked down the door and walked in on us French kissing we quickly pulled away redder then red, Milly yelled "WERE YOU GUYS MAKING OUT?!?!" She asked she looked shocked. I couldn't even speak I was too stunned, Jake yelled "MILLY KNOCK NEXT TIME" "SO YOU GUYS WERE MAKING OUT?" She said dramatically. It was like on command Hailey ran in and said "Who's making out??" Milly replied yelling"JAKE AND SEAN I SAW THEM FRENCHING EACHOTHER ON THE BLOODY COUCH" at that moment I wanted to sink into the ground and die, "what?" Luke and Zander said in unison it's just our luck they all decided to appear at the worst moment in history I buried my face into my hoodie internally screaming.

Jake was just standing there flustered and embarrassed as Milly was yelling gay and Hailey was asking jake 18 questions per minute and Luke and Zander stood there confused. Zander then yelled "WHO GIVES TO FUCKS ABOUT WHO TOPPED WHO OR THE DETAILS CAN WE JUST GET SET UP" overpowering everyone at this moment I was glad zander was pissed because after that they all went silent. Jake broke the silence saying "Okay so everyone choose whatever spot you want and get set up and yes Milly we were now stop fucking yelling your hurting everyone's ears" I couldn't stop thinking did he want us to be a public thing? What is going to happen? But then Milly spoke saying "Wait so you and Sean are like dating dating like official??????" Well that broke off my thought process quickly Jake replied "I think so but hurry up and get set up" he said tired of her crap. We all got set up I chose the spot closest to Jake, I had no idea what was happening.

Wow 1212 words there will be a chapter 2 soon but now it's 12:25am and my brain broke so enjoy waiting like a day for another chapter