Best friend or lovers? (Drake pt3)

WARNING SMUT TURN BACK IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY

Drew's POV
I pick Jake up and bring him to the bed, then pin him under me. I move my left hand now and start rubbing his groin, he's moaning even louder now. I feel him thrust against my hand, he must really want this huh? As we break the kiss again I just need to ask him if he's okay with this. He nodes his head face warm and red.

We make out again and I put my hands up his shirt, I can't even believe this is happening right now. I pinch his nipple , "nggh~ d-drew~ ha~ ahh!~" I start rubbing my nee against his groin and he moans out. I never knew he could be so.. so sensitive to this I would've never even knew we would be doing this.

Jake POV
Drew rubs his nee against my groin "Ha~ I-I love y-you d-dre- ah!~ mmm~" I moan as he presses harder. I can't stop moaning he's just so.. so amazing. He moves his head to my neck and starts sucking on it giving me hickeys "ngghhh~" I moan again, to be honest it's embarrassing how I keep moaning every few seconds even though I can't control it I just feel a lot of pleasure right now that I have never felt before. He suddenly takes off my shirt and starts kissing my chest.

"Nggh~" I moan as he smiles, he leaves hickeys all over me basically marking me as his. I mean I don't mind it I actually love it, I feel drew sit up and take his own shirt off.

Holy shit he's just getting cuter, he pins me again and kisses me. He licks my bottom lip again asking for permission, I open my mouth a little allowing his tongue to enter then he starts deep throating me with his tongue. "Ahh!~ nya~ ha~~!" I moan into the kiss, this feels so so good~.

Drew POV
Jake is moaning a lot I guess he's enjoying this just as much as I am. I'm happy about that he deserves the world, I break the kiss and he whines.
I look at his eyes then his pants I can see a bump he's excited I chuckle to myself. I slowly take his pants off revealing his legs he's basically nude only in boxers, I slide mine off as well. I move my head in between his thighs looking up at him asking for permission. He looks and nodes looking like he's biting back a moan, I slide them off and look at his hard dick I look up again his face is crimson red with a smile on it.

I start giving him hickeys on his thighs. "Ha~ Ahhh!~~ m-more~~ nggh!~" I hear Jake moan. I start making my way to his cock then lightly kissed it, he slightly thrusts every time I do. I suddenly put it in my mouth, shit this feels so good I think as I suck on it
"D-drew~ MMM~ Ahh!!~" I hear him moan every few seconds but he's getting louder and louder, I feel and taste little bits of cum.

He is that sensitive slightly cumming already heh he's so cute. "Mm~" I moan thinking about it, I start to use my hand jerking him off and kiss him again immediately adding tongue. I hope he tastes himself on my tongue, "nggh~ d-drew-w~ I need to c-cum~~" I hear him moan as I put my finger against his slit stopping him. "And why should I allow that?~" I say teasing him, "p-please d-d- ha- Ahh!~~~" he moans as I pinch and twist his nipple using my free hand. He's so cute and seems to be loving this, I stop jerking him off allowing him to cum that won't be the first time he does that tonight~ "suck on these sweetie" I say bringing 3 of my fingers still with his cum on them up to his mouth.
He puts them in his mouth sucks on them, he would be good at blow jobs. After a few minutes I remove them and my boxers. I place a finger in front of his entrance and slowly push in."Ahhhh!~~ D-drew~~!" He moans again, I slowly insert another.

Jake POV
Drew inserts another finger I feel a little more pain as my hole stretch "Mmph d-drew ahh~~" I continuously moan of pleasure. He inserts the final and third finger I definitely feel more pain as soon as I adjust he starts thrusting them in and out my mouth lays open moaning loud moans every few seconds. He slowly removes them I whine as they all are removed then I feel his cock push up against my entrance and push's in slowly. "Nggh!~ f-faster~! P-please~~" I moan out he listens and starts pushing in faster as soon as he's all in I moan quite loud as his dick is grazing against my prostate.

He holds up my legs and starts thrusting "f-faster!~" I moan and he goes way faster. We continue for a bit loud moans exiting my mouth every chance I get, soon enough I feel that warm feeling coiling up and with the only a loud moan as a warning I cum over mine and Drew's torso soon due to me tightening up Drew's climax arrives. I feel his warm cum go deep inside me, both of us panting.

He pulls out laying next to me "t-that was something" he says I simply reply with a "mhm" still processing what just happened.

Drew's POV
That just happened didn't it? Well we need to clean up if we're ever gonna sleep I am not letting him sleep in filth, I gently pick him up his legs wrapping around my waist and his head on my shoulder, my cum dripping out of him. I walk to the bathroom and place him on the toilet running a bath for us, looking back I see hickeys from the highest point on his neck to the lowest point on his thighs.

As it finishes I pick him up and sitting in the bath with him in my thighs, I gently start washing his hair as he hums random songs his voice is so beautiful even if it's just slight humming. I rinse his hair and I continue cleaning him up in the end I wash my hair and put on a towel to go get us some clothes. I come back and we both change into them, Jake wore his casual sleep wear a baggy T-shirt and boxers I just decided to wear boxers. I pick him up again and lay him on a bean bag while I change the sheets, as soon as I'm done I pick him up for the last time tonight and lay under the covers with him.

I spoon him and rest my leg on top of him as we drift off to sleep

HELLO! 1180 words! Should there be another part yes or no? I am working on many stories currently and will post them asap! <3 (this was fully consensual and they are 18 in the break before they start college)