It ends here.(jake angst pt1)

Some TW: self harm, eating disorder, suicide if your not comfy please skip

Jake POV
I'm currently sitting on my floor leaning against my bed. Why am I here? Why do I even exist anymore? I want to leave for eternity, I mean who would care if I just disappeared? The music club hates me I left the jomies and Daisy can handle if I just disappeared. I look over to my desk to see.....
A pencil sharpener. I snatch it and hold it in my hand, what if I just.. I break it and take the blade out it feels so cold and comforting.

I roll back my sleeve to see old scars, I guess this will happen again I think to myself. I hold the blade and.... Slice I feel happier I feel relieved I deserve this pain I continue, slice slice slice. There are about 10+ deep incisions in my skin bleeding out.

It's relaxing.. I walk to the washroom and lay my arm in the sink pooling with cold water and blood, finally pure relief. I walk back into my room bandage my cuts and head to bed.

The next morning

I awake again at 7am sharp get up and pack my bag for school, I place that little blade in my phone case and head out not even bothering to eat. I barely make it through the day haileys back at least, she looks upset she has every right to be.
I make it home finally and start writing notes, if I do die or leave I'd rather let them know right? Hailey,Zander,Luke,Milly,Sean,drew,
Henry,Liam and Daisy all have notes addressed to them. The days are the same barely make it through and go home cut sleep repeat.

Finally Friday hits I'll be free finally! My suffering will come to an end. I place the letters in the music room and look around for hopefully the last time, I walk into the washrooms no one go's at lunch so I should be fine. I place the rope around my neck exhale and kick the chair, hopefully I never wake up.

Drew's POV
Well I'm tired of these idiots talking.
"I'll be back in a minute" I say walking to the washroom it's always empty or so I thought... my thoughts are racing I see Jake hanging, I take him down "Jake wake up this is a sick joke right? Jake this isn't funny.." I run to get help I don't care from who anymore I see myself run into the music room. "CALL 911 RIGHT NOW" I yell.

"Why what's going on?" Sean reply's worried, I bite back tears and say "JAKE FUCKING HUNG HIMSELF HURRY UP AND CALL 911 FOR FUCKS SAKE"

Sean's POV
Jake hung himself? He wouldn't do that right? He did didn't he that why there are notes here they're from him.. I pull my phone out and dial 911 as the others run out to find him, they send an ambulance and teachers are notified. I pick up the notes and see one addressed to all of us, he actually did commit didn't he? We should've heard him out..

I pick up a note addressed to me and start reading

Hello Sean if your reading this I am hopefully dead. I couldn't handle it anymore I am sorry if you even care anymore, you were like my older brother for awhile it was very nice of you taking me in I am sorry I hurt you truly. -Jake sterling

I didn't expect this at all I feel myself curl into a ball and start crying.

Zander POV
He did it.. he's done I guess, haileys in tears again seeing his body get pushed into the ambulance Luke looks numb tears lightly falling from his eyes, Daisy is calling an Uber to go see him, Milly is sat on ground with Elliott.

I hold Hailey close in a protective way,  we walk to the hospital Sean has joined us trying to keep Milly from punching herself, who knew he would of that?

HELLO MY READERS I HAVE STARTED SCHOOL AND WONT POST A LOT BUT ENJOY THIS ANGST I WROTE AT 4AM PT2 OF THIS AND WHAT? ARE BEING WORKED ON