Best friends or lovers?(drake part 2)

Drew POV
Jake arrived at 4? An hour early?I guess he's just excited as me or that club is mistreating him I swear to god if they are I'll- never mind I mean what's the worst that they'll do to him? Besides he would've told us at least me right? Oh well he's here at least! I can't wait to spend the weekend with him a-and Liam and Henry can't forget those idiots..

"Hey Jake" I say trying not to hug him "why hello there drew" he replied smiling that damn smile he's so adorable with those wood like eyes that blonde hair with those red tips I remember when he dyed them. "Helloooo earth to drew??" I heard Jake say I guess I got lost in thought. "Oh hey I just zoned out a little sorry about that I chuckled. "Whatever when will Liam and Henry arrive?" Shit shit SHIT I forgot to invite them how will I explain this? I mean he'll understand right? "Uhm I sort of forgot to invite them?" I said hesitantly.

"You forgot to invite the idiots? So it's just us for now?" Jake said while giggling. It's just us? Only us? For the night? I could get used to this "I guess it is" I soon replied to him.

Jakes POV
A night with my best friend who I am in love with? Am I in heaven?. As we spent an hour or so getting ready we headed up to his room it was decently big a tv with an x-box,some bean bags and some snacks laying, we basically played minecraft and call of duty till 1am. At this point I'm bored out of my mind, I sorta wanna snuggle up to drew eh what's stopping me from doing that? I walk over to the beanbag drew currently sitting.

I sit down and gently lay my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder. What if I just sit on his lap? Like right now? I mean we are best friends so why can't I?. I take the controller out of hand and lay it on the carpeted floor and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck resting my head on his shoulder once again my lips grazing on his soft skin making him slightly quiver.

"Jake what are you doing?" I heard his voice chuckle, I soon replied "Mmm cuddling you maybe I'll kiss you next" I don't know what I'm thinking right now but I would love to make out with him.. I remove my head from his shoulder and look him straight in the eyes.

Drew POV
Is this a dream? Jake is in my lap? Jake sterling is in my lap. JAKE STERLING IS IN MY LAP?, am I having a whats it called? Gay panic?. I decide to rest my left hand on his thigh and my right hand behind his head, I press my lips against his, I can taste his cherry chapstick. As we kiss I feel all my anxiety slip away, I lick his bottom lip asking for permission and he opens his mouth a little allowing my tongue to slip inside, I hear him moan into the kiss as I explore his mouth.

Hello! Should I turn this into some smut or continue the lime? Please let me know! And this may be a little trashy I may rewrite it!