44

"If this night is not forever, at least we are together. I know I am not alone."

~~~~~~~~~~~•••••~~~~~~~~~

"Fretz got caught." Jin sits on the chair as Namjoon's head snaps towards him.

"What? How?" He asks still not believing what he just heard.

"I don't know but if he opens his mouth, then we are so done." Namjoon heaves out a sigh leaning back on his chair.

"Get him out from the clutches of the police." Jin shakes his head.

"It's not police." He frowns looking at him waiting for him to continue.

"It's PTS." He presses his lip into a thin line.

"I'm guessing that's an organization. Find about-"

Before Namjoon completes Jin interrupts him.

"The real name of PTS is Phantom Specters."

Silence falls over as they both stare at each other having a conversation through their eyes.

"That's..." Jin nods his head.

"They are seeking for revenge." Namjoon speaks gritting his teeth.

"PTS is a different kind of organization. They make it look like they follow law but they believe law doesn't bring Justice everytime. PTS must have a special team to handle business in their own ways. I think Fretz is taken by that team."

A sly smirk forms on Namjoon's lips as he stares at Jin.

Jin has that evil smirk on his face too. Seems like, similar thoughts are going on in their mind.

"If we catch that team... Then we'll be killing two birds with one stone." Jin nods his head.

"We'll take our revenge as well as bring the real face of PTS in front of the world."

They both agree planning the next meeting for the same purpose.

~~~~~~~~~~

<Y/n>

"Jungkook, I swear if you're going to push me off a cliff or make me eat crabs or something, then I'll beat your ass up." I almost shout as he carries me in his arms to somewhere I don't know.

I am blindfolded. I have no clue of my surroundings.

"Wow, you guessed right. Gonna make you eat crabs." He speaks in a serious tone.

I hit his chest slightly as he winces dramatically.

"No violence baby."

I throw my head back giving up.

So, I was just chilling in my room. Well, I am chilling for last 20 days. If I think about it, I can consider this month as the best month of my life.

I had a very nice time with him.

And I also got to know, that this man has a lot of talent.

Like, one day... He took me to this studio in his house which I didn't know existed.

It had pictures hanging on the wall. It had amazing lightings and a beautiful set for photo shooting.

Well, he never clicked pictures inside his studio because he never had any models. But I guess, if he wanted he could have models. Instead his studio was full of various pictures of the outer world.

He travels a lot and he likes to capture every moment.

He got some skills. Whenever he is bored, this is what he does.