Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Chapter 19

Malcolm appeared in Evan's cell, 29 minutes were up. He had on the crown of invisibility and the ring of winds.

The commander was replaced by a Washington Admiral who stood in front of the cell to speak with Malcolm.  I understand you're holding my son captive you're the man I must speak with to get him returned.

Kneel I am an Egyptian God how dare you speak without permission!

Madji appeared outside the plexi glass out numbering the United States Military.

Nahktee hueek namayear sharneek byantim nasyttek lamusheti. A witch appeared before Malcolm against her will.

Malcolm put his palms together then opening an energy ball revealing a hologram of the white salt book of incantations and spells turning in the middle of ball before her.

Witch, I'll give you a chance to break the magix you've been paid to perform. I'm the first blood born of the white salt warlock who is very unhappy with your performance here.

He states you have no consent by his solemn word or otherwise to be here, or to perform his dark ancient art against any vampire. He sends you a messagenof despair.

The white salt warlock says if you break the dead dimension and the magix you are holding over this compound he is willing to forgive your insolence and will punish you lightly.

If you refuse he will wipe out your cauldron family and your human melanin blood line now and in the future to make sure no one escaped.
You have thirty second's to decide. 

The alarms of the facility rang red, light's flashed, human's ran to exits fleeing for their lives.

You've made a wise decision you're free to go...for now Malcolm stared at her with his hands behind his back as she walked out his devine light.

That's a lot of pretty pins and accommodations on your jacket which one was given to you by President Obama? The admiral pointed the the six star gold accommodation.

The pin dissapeared off his jacket reappearing in Malcolm's hand.
Malcolm pinned the star's on the lapel of his black suit angering the Admiral.
Evan laughed mockingly behind Malcolm clapping at the pettiness of his Grandson. 

Unlock the other vampire's bring them in front of this cage NOW!

Guard's returned with thirteen vampire's which matched the book of names Hayden showed him.

Ky-hy-teek Maknee! The Madji dissapered with the vampire's the landing on Clarence's lawn greeted by security for debriefing.

It was nice meeting you Admiral I gave you my word your son shall be returned to you in the same condition as the vampire's and Evan John are returned to us.

That wasn't the deal! I'm confused Admiral if no harm befell our vampire's then your son should be fine no?

Malcolm placed the crown on his head infa red light filling the cell unable to detect him.

Malcolm put a weak Evan's arm around him whispered his incantation as they exited Malcolm heard a pop.

When they landed in his bedroom Evan falling unconcious.

Get a medic hurry! Zion rushed in with Jojo who pulled the dart smelling it.

Cryozanthium showing Zion who shook his head what is that?

A powerful zinc compound basically a coma in a dart. You mean grandpa is in a permanent coma? No, he's in a medically induced coma the drug has to make it's way through his system.