𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

After me and Lutz recieved a letter of inivitation from mister Benno through mister Otto, we immediately went to his shop at the time he mentioned in the invitation.

"I wonder what they eat around here in the north..." I spoke as we continued to walk through the sidewalk, surrounded by people who dress better than us. Such contrast to our level of hierarchy. Just thinking about having a lunch meeting with someone with higher social standing than us, makes me feel anxious.

"I bet it's going to be good! I can't wait!"

    Lutz exclaimed in excitement. I'm nervous for him.

"Hey, Lutz. When we eat, we should mind our manners, okay? We should also mind table etiquettes..."

His eyes widened in wonder as he turned to look at me. He seems quite confused so I elaborated,

"This must be some kind of a test. We shouldn't eat normally like we do at our houses... I think. Do you know any table etiquettes?"

As a person who just entered this girl's body almost a year ago, I only know the etiquette back in Japan, and so far, some practices back from when I was Urano, was different here. I'm getting morw uneasy every step we take.

"Shoot! I don't know anything at all...!"

As expected.

"Let's just observe what mister Benno does, then we copy him, is that alright?"

"Sure... Now I'm nervous."

I apologoze Lutz, but I'm glad.

"Just act natural while doing it., then we'll be fine!"

I tried to calm him down. We can't afford to shiver infront of a predator.

"Got it!"

When we arrived infront of the building where I went with mister Otto last time, apparently the first floor is mister Benno's shop but this whole building is his, so basically they're brother-in-laws.

But all of those aside, I felt a sheer panic when they started to close the window shutters and the door, and so did the othe shops around.

"Are they closing??"

I silently exclaimed to myself as we approached the man who's about to close the doors after some employees left.

"Umm! Excuse meee!! Are you all done for the day??"

I asked. I tried to keep my panic in, but it seems I failed horribly.

"We're just temporarily closing for lunch break. Please wait here for a while. Excuse me."

The man kindly explained with a small smile as he proceeded to do his work. I sighed in relief as I stepped back with Lutz.

"I'm kinda glad. But does this mean we're late?"

"I'm getting nervous Maine."

After a few minutes of waiting, the man came back to us with a polite smile as he told us to come in.

Inside the dim room with only small gaps of the window shutters probiding light, he guides us further deeper to the shop.

As he opened a door for us, my eyes adjusted from the sudden brightness of the room.

"I'm glad you came."

Benno greeted as he motioned his hand, pointing at the circular table on his further to his right, with three chairs already assembled.