三。𝙸𝙸

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎. 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘:

"She's basically creating a lore for the liquor."

I concluded out loud, resting my crossed fingers on top of my jar filled desk.

It's already dark and we've done all the necessary work for the day, yet here I am sitting in my office thinking if it's worth the risk.

I rang the hand-held bell next to me, calling for the only man I could trust.

"Mr. Benno, you called?"

Mark came.

"Yes. Take a sip of these and tell me the quality with 1 as the lowest and ten the highest."

"Understood."

Following my orders the man took a shot one at a time, his reactions varied.

"That's definitely a one ."

He said after gagging from the last liquor in line.

"I agree. "

"The first one is a five, second is a six, third is a four, fourth is a two, and the last is a one. These are low quality liquor"

"Hm... she's deceiving her customers through stories. I don't get why people buy it."

"Mr. Benno, may I ask. Is this about the child at the center plaza?"

"Hm yes. You're dismissed now. Good night."

What am I even trying to consider? I mean, I see talent. When I went to buy, the child was drawing something on the ground, which wasn't an ordinary child's drawing compared to what Corrina drew when she was little , that is.

The word of this child has been sparking up here in the north. Would she be worth a scout?

Maybe I should just find everything out tomorrow.  I can't be bothered to be thinking about this all night.

===

Before I knew it, visiting the stall became a part of my schedule.

Asking just the important questions of course.

"Name? ", "Do you make your stories yourself?", "why are you the one selling? Where's your mother? Father?", "any siblings?", "would you be interested in selling stuff?", and other questions as such was what I asked the first day. Turns out the child is motherless and left alone by her brother. Although she keeps insisting her brother didn't leave her and would come back. Who knows?

The second day, I came early and was able to catch up on her story telling. Looks like she mainly does it during rush hours where crowd basically had formed.

Her story is almost the same as I have heard, but the next few days later, some parts of the story changes, until she basically changes the whole thing.

Though, I was still able to ask questions. She said she want to become a traveling entertainer. It's pretty far from being a merchant, but atleast you can leave the feudal land at times. The same, but not really.

It took me few nights of thought to realize that I don't even know their business status. She once told me about her late mother started and ran the store so that means she have a business card. But she's now dead, so the business card doesn't work anymore.

Just then, I can see a potential hole I could fit through, although I still have to clarify some things tomorrow

==