White flowers with red

~Your p.o.v~

I was standing, everyone maybe ten feet away from me, all on them staring. My skin crawled and I looked over Kid, his arms holding Mari. Why did I feel like that should've been me? Not the hurt part, but in his arms.

"____. Are you a witch?" Stein repeated, his patience seeming to thin as he clicked his screw.

I opened my lips a little, closing them, then clasping my hands behind my back. "Stein..." I said, looking to Atsuki. My heart stopped when I saw that his eyes were down. I looked to Rin, but she wouldn't meet my eyes.

"She's a witch!" a voice said and I turned around, my heart pounding in my ears.

"No!" I said. "It's not like-"

"Be quiet." A voice said, and I turned to see a man, maybe a little shorter than Stein, with red hair, standing in the doorway, some men in black suits behind him. He walked forward and I took a few steps back as he got close to me.

"Dad?" Maka's voice said, sounding confused. "What are you doing here?" she asked, trying to stand with Soul in her arms.

"Spirit." Stein said.

The man, Spirit, reached forward, gripping my wrist. "You're coming with us, _____."

Panic spread through my chest and my magic flared as his grip tightened. "Stop!" I said, my hand trying to free my wrist in vain. "Let go!" I screamed. Glass shattered in the back of the room, behind Stein's desk, and I turned to see butterflies finding their way out of broken glass, fluttering around the room, some with the pins that had held them still attached.

There was silence, and you could hear the quiet wings of the undead insets fluttering around the room. "What...?" Spirit asked, his grip not loosening at all. He looked at me, my magic beginning to die away, the butterflies dropping. A pair of shackles locked around my wrists and a few of the people in suits came forward and gripped my arms, dragging me to the door.

"Let go of me!" I shouted, but no one listened. I gave up after a moment and looked back into the room, seeing Soul's half awake shocked look, same with Black Star, and Kid's dazed eyes as he held onto Mari.

Mari. Her hands were still bleeding, her pallor growing more and more pale. There was her black blood everywhere, and there were tears rushing down her face. I saw Stein walk to her and Kid, his face worried. Did he know Mari more than just as a student? Did he think of her as a daughter, maybe?

I was pulled farther away and I lost sight of them. I tried to move away from the men who were dragging me, but their grips were to tight. We were in a long hallway, no doors on either side, only one big one at the end, a big skull at the top. My blood got cold as I realized it was Lord Death's room. They pulled me to the door, and Spirit grabbed my wrist. "Come on." He said.

He pulled me into the long hallway, large guillotines along the top of the hallway. I looked up at them as spirit pulled me along. Their blades were sharp and glistened in the light. I looked forward again and saw a small stage type thing at the end of the room. Accept that was the thing. It wasn't the end of the room, but walls, or just empty spacer, continued farther on.

Spirit pulled onto the stage and I looked around, seeing a mirror. "Lord Death." Spirit said, and I looked up, the mirror beginning to glow with a bright light. A figure appeared out of the light, in dark robes. There was a white mask on his face, and I recognized him as Death. I had met him on my first day.

"Death Scythe?" Death said, clapping his huge hands together. "What's wrong?" he said.

"Look at this girl's soul, sir." He said, causing my blood to go cold.

Death nodded. "Yes. Yes. I can see that she is part witch." He said. "But what is the problem? She seems like a nice girl!" he said.

Spirit sighed. "She is a witch. She needs to be kill-"

"What has she done wrong?" Death asked again. It was a little scary, because I couldn't see where his eyes were.

"Well then." Spirit said, rubbing his head. "You decide what to do with her then." He said.

Death nodded and I held my breath. "How about..." he said, thinking.

"Lord Death!" someone called and I turned to see maybe ten people running down the hall.

I smiled as my heart fell into my stomach, seeing my friends, Atsuki, Rin, and... Nora?

Nora stepped forward, a bouquet of white roses in her hands, the soft pedals splattered with red. "I need to tell you something about _____ before you decide what to do with her, and maybe you should listen to what she has to say, before you make your choice." She said.

Lord Death nodded to Nora. "Hello Nora! How have you been?" he said.

She nodded, looking impatient. "Good." She handed the flowers to Death, and grabbed my wrist. "Now let me tell you about _____. Because, she isn't who you think she is."

Hello my little weebs! Tell me how you've been doing!! Pls! That would be awesome! And tank you so much for all the reads already! I love you guys!

~Mari~