Untitled Part 59

I watched as Mari looked all of us over her eyes landing on me, and a smile creasing her face. A moment later, she was right in front of me, pressing me into the wall. "(y/n)..." she said.

By the time everyone registered where Mari was, I was scared soeachless. "(Y/N)!" everyone yelled, the three guys louder than the rest.

I saw my life flash before my eyes as her hand moved slowly up. It seemed that she had spelled everyone else in the room to be immobile, bevasue none of them could move, their faces looking distraught and scared.

"M-m-Mari..." I whispered, my lips stumbling over the words. "You don't have to do—"

Her hand met my face, cupping my cheek as her eyes looked over me. Then, she started laughing. Her from altered back to her normal self. She fell to the floor, gasping for air as her laughter was joined by Stein and Asuka's. "Oh my god..." Mari chocked through her laughter.

She looked up at me, holding her stomach as she looked at me, tears in her eyes. "Your face was..." she stopped to catch her breath. "Priceless!" she said.

Everyone could move now, and the three guys ran to me, holding onto me. Mari hit the floor with her hand, and Asuka and Stein returned to their original forms.

"Shit..." I said, holding my heart. "You guys are jerks." I said.

We decided that it was late, and that we should get to bed. There was enough rooms for everyone, but we decided to all sleep in the movie room that, when all the chairs were moved, was quite big. We laid out all of our blankets, making it like a big pillow fort, so wherever you slept, you would be comfortable.

The three guys started arguing about who would get to sleep with me, and my cheeks began to heat up greatly. We all watched them, my friends trying not to laugh.

"In the name of all things sacred..." a voice said, and I felt two people grab both of my wrists. I yelped a little as I was pulled back and was smushed in between two warm bodies. I felt skin on my shoulders, bare now that I was in my pajamas. I looked up, and felt my face turn completely red as I saw Levi and Eren on either side of me, the two resting their heads on their pillows. My head was on a pillow, and then I realized that they had probably planned this.

"Hold up—" the three guy began, and then a tired Maka, Liz, and Tsubaki threw pillows at them.

"Shut up and go to sleep!" Maka said. She plopped back down into her pillows, still having about fifty.

We all got quiet, and I felt Eren and Levi, who were holding hands, fall asleep next to me. My face was still bright red, and I heard whispering in the room. I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep as the three boys plotted to kill Eren and Levi. I sighed, smiling a little. It was kind of fun, though I hated playing with their hearts. A moment later, I fell asleep.

Hours later, I felt my shoulder being shook lightly by someone. "(Y/n)!" someone said softly. I gasped awake, a sheen of sweat on my forehead. I looked up and saw Eren's face above me, his eyes worried.

"You were having a nightmare." Levi's voice whispered.

I sat up, wiping sweat from my face. "Here." Eren said, and I felt him pull me up silently. "I'll take you to the kitchen." He said.

It was pitch black in the whole house, except for a lamp in the living room, which had been put back together, and the kitchen lights. I looked at the couch as we passed it, and saw Mari and Asuka sleeping quietly, tangled in each other. I felt a little jealous for what they had.

I stepped into the kitchen, and squinted at the light for a moment until my eyes adjusted. I sat down at the counter as Eren walked over to the fridge, pulling out some milk. He found some chocolate, and a pan, and turned on the stove.

"You know, hot chocolate helps nightmares." Eren said, dumping some of the milk into the pan.

"It does." A voice said, and I looked over to see a shirtless Levi walk in. I blushed again.

"You don't need to make anything for me." I said, hugging my knees while I sat on the stool.

"What were you dreaming about?" Levi asked as he sat next to me, resting his back on the front of the counter.

"I don't remember." I said, being honest. I didn't even remember having a single dream.

Levi nodded as Eren came over with a cup of hot coco. "Drink." Levi said, and I obeyed, enjoying the taste.

"(Y/n)?" Three voices said, and I looked over to see the three guys standing in the doorway of the kitchen. They glared at each other, then Eren and Levi, and then looked back to me. "You okay." In unison again. More glaring.

"We'll leave." Eren said with a devilish grin as he grabbed Levi's hand and ran out of the kitchen.

I looked up at the three guys, holding my drink in front of my face, watching the steam rise from the cup. I looked up at the boys, seeing the familiar expressions on their faces. "You want to know, don't you?" I asked.

They were deadpan for a moment, and then all of them nodded. "Yes."

I set my hot coco down on the counter, and sighed, looking at the three. "Can... can I have more... more t-time?" I asked, smiling sweetly.

They all sighed and hung their heads. "Yes." They all said.

"How much time?" Kid asked, his golden eyes beautiful as he looked at me.

I scratched my head. "How about... when... uhm..." I blushed deeply. It was so embarrassing that I was this indecisive.

"Take your time." Soul said.

"As long as you need." Black Star chimed in, not looking at all dispirited.

I flew forward and crushed them all together in a hug. "Th-thank you!" I said. 

HAH! I HAVE THOUGHT OF A STORY LINE THAT WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE THE FANFICTION CONTINUE ON FOR A LITTLE LONGER! 

YOU ARE WELCOME MY CHILDREN!

love you guys, and I'm working on it as I upload this part~