Dates?! I don't know how to deal with this!

Okay okay... before I am bombarded with comments... NO IT IS NOT A CRONA REFERENCE IN THE TILTE! DEAL!

Okay, okay. Back to fan fiction world... I hate to inform you, but I may post more than one part tonight 

*overly dramatic sigh*

I am so sorry that you guys are going to have to read that much fan fiction, consisting mostly of fluff. 

*flat voice* oh no! How will I ever repay you guys?

ENOUGH OF THE SARCASM!  I wasn't lying about posting more than one part though :3 i'm really hyper and I had a burst of good ideas, sO I hOpe YoU gUYs aRe ReAdY to ReaD LoTS~!!

--Writer-chan--

~Your p.o.v~

I slipped my pants over my hips, and pulled the shirt Nicole had given me. The morning light had been harsh when it came into the bedroom I had been in. we has eaten breakfast, me tired, Nicole chipper in her shirt, underwear and apron, and Rin with a pare of sunglasses over her eyes.

She had hissed at me multiple times to be quiet when I laughed with Nicole about something, the grouchy person just making us laugh more.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Rin tying her shoes on the couch. "Thanks for letting us stay." She said, standing up after her boot was tied.

"Anytime!" Nicole said, loud enough to make Rin cringe, and I laughed with her.

"You guys suck." Rin said, walking to the door with her coat over her arm. I grabbed my sweatshirt and tied it around my waist.

Nicole sat on the edge of the couch. "So when are you guys gonna come back?" she asked, her bare legs swinging. "You should come and visit me. This house is two big for just me." She said.

I looked around at the clean white walls and plants in neat pots. It was a big house, and she lived alone. "I'll come back all the time." I said.

Nicole squealed happily, making Rin wince. "Okay!" the young woman said, her eyes getting mischievous. "And I'll help you with those three boys!" she said.

I looked at her for a second, my cheeks getting hot. "How...?" I asked.

She shrugged, her poker face faltering. "I'm a meister. I have a few tricks." She said. I nodded, knowing that she must be able to read my mind or something.

"You meisters..." Rin mumbled.

"What, Miss Katana?" Nicole said.

"Shut up." Rin sighed.

I followed Rin out the door, Nicole close behind us. "(y/n), come back with Rin and we'll talk about those boys." She said.

I blushed again and Rin closed the door, her eyes squinting as the sunglasses did little to hide the light. We walked through the almost empty streets of Death City, the city calm at noon. We turned down a street and I saw a head of white hair leaning against the fence of our house.

I turned to run the opposite direction, but Rin grabbed my arm. "Do it." She said, and I blushed. "He might be rich. Get in his pants and-"

"Rin!" I whisper-yelled. I calmed down. "You still must have some of the alcohol from last night in your bloodstream." I said, my cheeks hot.

Soul noticed us as we walked up to the house. He smiled coolly at me. "Hey, (y/n)." he said.

"H-hi." I said. Rin looked at the house and sighed. She stumbled towards the door and walked in.