Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth in the last days
The latest website: m.kenshuzw.com
The sky was shrouded in black clouds, and raindrops fell on the ground.

There were several small mud ponds in the mud on the periphery of the safe area, and the air was filled with an unpleasant smell.

It provoked the nearby residents to close their doors and windows, trying to isolate the unpleasant smell, but the effect was not obvious.

Lightning flashed across the sky, followed by a huge thunderous sound, which woke up the person who was sleeping on the bed, and the person who woke up with her, and the person lying beside her bed.

There was an unpleasant smell in the room, and Shen Xiaoxiao felt a little scared in a strange and dark room.

"Xiaoxiao, you're awake." The person beside the bed saw that she was awake, took out a matchbox from her body, and lit the half-burned candle beside the bed.

The room was instantly brighter, and Shen Xiaoxiao was able to see the current environment and the appearance of the person who called her by the light.

Shen Xiaoxiao just wanted to ask, who is the person in front of her, where is this place, but suddenly appeared in her mind, scene after scene related to all this, but it did not belong to her memory.

When the extra memory in her head was combined with her last memory, a strange idea suddenly appeared in her heart.

Did she cross?

"Xiaoxiao?" Seeing that she didn't answer, the person in front of her called her again with some worry.

She raised her head suddenly, as if to confirm her thoughts, looked at the person in front of her, and called out, "Su Ye?"

"Well, Xiaoxiao, do you feel any discomfort or pain?" Su Ye asked worriedly.

"No...no." Shen Xiaoxiao was a little dazed.

Hearing the response of the person in front of her, and looking at the surrounding scenes, all of this matched the extra memories in her mind.

She really traveled...

Shen Xiaoxiao suddenly felt that this world was a bit magical.

She is an ordinary person. Her parents divorced since she was a child, and she was raised by her grandfather and grandmother. She has lived for more than 20 years and has only met her parents a few times.

Her grandfather and grandmother taught her since she was a child that she should be honest and trustworthy, not to commit crimes, to do good deeds, and to be a good person. She didn't understand it when she was a child, but she remembered it all in her heart.

When she understands when she grows up and wants to take good care of her grandfather and grandmother, reality hit her with a fatal blow.

She finally graduated and found a stable job. As a result, the two elders passed away one after another without enjoying a few days of happiness with her.

After she finished dealing with the second old man's funeral, she walked on the road in a trance, and somehow had an accident, and then accidentally crossed.

It's not a problem for her to travel, why is it a coincidence that she traveled to the end of the world hundreds of years later.

It doesn't matter if she travels through the apocalypse, but why did she penetrate the soul, no matter how she looked at it, it was the vicious, weak, female supporting body in those novels?