Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 The Persuasion of the Lord Tree
The latest website: m.kenshuzw.com
    After breakfast, the group packed their bags and followed Shen Xiaoxiao towards the swamp on the other side of the forest.

    While walking, Shen Xiaoxiao suddenly stopped and turned to look at the location of the forest lord. Then, after whispering a few words with Mo Yan, he walked in the direction of the forest lord alone.

    "Xiaoxiao, where are you going?"

    Seeing this, Mo Lin hurriedly stepped forward to stop Shen Xiaoxiao, and glanced at Mo Yan reproachfully, he couldn't help but complain in his heart, this kid really has no eyesight.

    The direction Shen Xiaoxiao was going was the direction of the forest lord, but Mo Yan, this stinky boy, didn't even stop him, and continued to walk towards the swamp with a calm expression on his face.

    Isn't this stinky boy worried, will Shen Xiaoxiao run into danger?

    "I have something to do, you follow Mo Yan first, and I'll come after you in a while." Shen Xiaoxiao said.

    "Xiaoxiao, what's the matter with you? We'll go with you. That direction is the location of the forest lord. It's too dangerous for you to go alone..."

    "Don't go and make trouble." Mo Yan glanced at Mo Lin, Then he said to Shen Xiaoxiao, "Go early and come back early."

    After speaking, Mo Yan stretched out his hand and pulled away, blocking Mo Lin in front of Shen Xiaoxiao.

    "En." Shen Xiaoxiao nodded, waved at Mo Yan, and said, "Let's go."

    "Hey, Xiaoxiao, you..."

    Mo Lin wanted to stop Shen Xiaoxiao, but Mo Yan stopped him. Dissatisfied, he looked back at his brother.

    "Stop shouting, let's go first and wait for her as we go." Mo Yan ignored Mo Lin's dissatisfied expression and said.

    "Xiaoyan, how can you agree to let Xiaoxiao go to such a dangerous place alone?" Mo Lin asked angrily.

    "Don't worry, she is safe." Mo Yan continued to move towards the swamp after speaking.

    "Xiaoyan."

    "She is safer than us where there are plants." Mo Yan said again.

    "Welcome to the lord

    ." The main tree saw Shen Xiaoxiao and walked out of the dense forest.

    "Are you looking for me?" Shen Xiaoxiao put the sapling in her arms on the ground.

    Just when the group of them passed by a place closer to the main tree, Shen Xiaoxiao suddenly heard something calling her and followed the voice.

    A small sapling was hiding beside a few trees in the distance. It danced at her excitedly, shouted to her, and told her that the main tree was looking for her.

    Hearing what the little saplings conveyed, she and Mo Yan whispered a few words, then took Gu Gu and left, and came to the main tree.

    "Yes, lord, are you going to the swamp in the west of the forest now?" the main tree asked softly.

    "En." Shen Xiaoxiao nodded.

    After waiting for a while, without seeing the main tree answer, Shen Xiaoxiao asked again, "What's wrong?"

    "Lord, the owner of that swamp is not very friendly. I don't recommend you to go to that place." The tree thought about it, and then slowly said.

    If the main tree could make expressions, Shen Xiaoxiao would probably see the ancient tree talking about the owner of the swamp, with a somewhat unnatural expression.