Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41
The latest website: m.kenshuzw.com
    Su Ye walked into the kitchen, saw that Shen Xiaoxiao didn't follow, sighed, and started to prepare today's breakfast.

    He thought about it all night, in fact, he was not angry with Shen Xiaoxiao, but a little self-blame and anger at himself.

    The self-blame is that he was a little impulsive yesterday, seeing Shen Xiaoxiao injured, and without asking the cause and effect, he blamed Mo Yan for not taking good care of her and hurting her.

    The anger is, he is just an ordinary person, he can't follow Shen Xiaoxiao's side to protect her, and when she is injured, he can't do anything.

    "Brother Su, Brother Su, guess what I saw today!"

    Su Ye was thinking when he heard someone call him, and after a while, he saw Wang Wei walking in.

    "Ah?" Su Ye looked at Wang Wei blankly.

    "Brother Su, guess what I saw today?" Wang Wei said mysteriously.

    "What did you see?" Su Ye looked at Wang Wei suspiciously.

    Wang Wei: "Guess what!"

    Su Ye: "Huh?"

    Wang Wei: "..."

    Su Ye: "Who did you meet today?"

    Wang Wei helplessly: "Forget it, forget it, come over here , I'll tell you directly."

    Su Ye obediently leaned over.

    "I saw your friend Bai Ji today!" Wang Wei said mysteriously to Su Ye's ear.

    "Baiji?"

    "Yeah, did you two quarrel? I think she hasn't come to see you for several days." Wang Wei looked at Su Ye gossip.

    "No quarrel, she might be busy." Su Ye said.

    "Mmmm, when will we have breakfast, Brother Su?" Wang Wei took a fruit from the table.

    "It will take a while."

    "Well, Brother Su, I'll help you." The

    two of them made breakfast in no time. Su Ye walked out with a large bowl of something similar to batter. Wang Wei followed. Behind him, holding a few tableware.

    "Breakfast."

    "Brother, I'll help you." Shen Xiaoxiao got up and wanted to help.

    "No, it's hot, you can just sit there." Su Ye stopped.

    Shen Xiaoxiao had to sit back again.

    "Ah..." Su Ye filled a bowl of batter and put it in front of Shen Xiaoxiao, sighed and said, "You must be more careful when you go out for tasks in the future."

    "Okay." Shen Xiaoxiao nodded obediently, "Then you don't Are you angry?"

    "Well." After speaking, Su Ye turned to look at Mo Yan and said, "Sorry, I was a little too impulsive yesterday, thank you, you saved my sister."

    "It was saved by Gu Gu, I didn't do anything." Mo Yan pointed at Gu Gu beside him and said, "Thank you, talk to Gu Gu."

    He just stood aside, watching the forest lord and Gu Gu work together The serpent was strangled.

    As soon as Gu Gu heard Mo Yan's words, he immediately looked at Su Ye expectantly.

    "Gu Gu?" Su Ye pointed at Gu Gu and looked at Su Ye suspiciously.