Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61
The latest website: m.kenshuzw.com
    "Xiaoxiao, they're talking about you behind! Do you want me to teach them a lesson for you?" Gu Gu hid in Shen Xiaoxiao's long hair and whispered.

    "You don't need to go to them." Shen Xiaoxiao said.

    "But, can't you hear what they're saying? They've been discussing you, and they say you're weak..." Gu Gu Yue said, his voice getting more and more angry, and he turned to look at the people behind him viciously.

    It and the surrounding plants have endured them for a long time!

    They rely on Shen Xiaoxiao to be able to walk unscrupulously, and they don't need to be attacked by mutant plants. Even if these people are not grateful, they dare to speak ill of Shen Xiaoxiao behind their backs! Really pissed it off!

    Really, if Shen Xiaoxiao hadn't stopped him, he would definitely have beaten them up!

    They dare to say that their lord is weak, and they feel that Shen Xiaoxiao is not enough for them to punch twice!

    What if Shen Xiaoxiao is weak?

    With their protection, even if Shen Xiaoxiao is weak, he is stronger than these ordinary power users!

    snort!

    "Hurry up, pay attention to let the plants observe the movements of those people." Shen Xiaoxiao said.

    In fact, she heard the conversation of the people behind her, but she was too lazy to pay attention to them.

    They didn't speak in a way that lowered their voices, making it feel like they didn't care at all, whether or not she, who led the way, could hear the content of their conversation.

    She was saying that she was weak inside and out, and she was afraid that she would be dragged back. If it weren't for the tight time, she would also like to teach some of these people a lesson.

    Especially those familiar faces who told her once at the inn and said it again now, I don't know how these people's mouths could be so broken.

    "Well..." Gu Gu pouted in dissatisfaction.

    "Don't worry about them, you want to beat up this group of people and go out for me, there will be opportunities in the future, but the timing is not right now." Shen Xiaoxiao persuaded softly.

    "Hmm..." Gu Gu replied in dissatisfaction.

    Hearing Gu Gu's dissatisfied voice, Shen Xiaoxiao didn't say anything, just nodded with a smile, others said bad things about her, but Gu Gu was actually more angry than her.

    She was like no one else, coaxing Gu Gu in a low voice, she finally made Gu Gu happy, and he started preaching again, saying that he would train her to make her stronger.

    He also emphasized how to stand up and fight back when others speak ill of her and bully her, those bad people.

    Shen Xiaoxiao did not refuse, but agreed softly.

    One person and one tree were chatting happily, Gu Gu's face suddenly changed, and he hurriedly whispered to Shen Xiaoxiao.

    "Xiaoxiao, those people are catching up, and they're coming soon!"

    "Huh? Why is it so fast? How many people are there?" Shen Xiaoxiao asked.

    "There are about twenty people, and they will chase us soon, and the rest are also approaching us." Gu Gu said.

    "How come there are so many people? How do they know our location?" Shen Xiaoxiao asked in confusion.

    Under the leadership of Gu Gu, their group moved forward very fast, and the road did not stop. How could those people come so fast.