عشرة ~ Ten

Jimin was slowly opening his eyes, still not used to the new bed and surroundings

He noticed that he could never tell whether it was day or night, for looking out the window, the sky was always dark grey.

He heard the door crack as someone entered the room, the small boy tried to sneak a look hoping it wasn't the owner of the castle.

"I'm glad you woke up sir, I'm wonho your personal butler, could I interest you in lunch perhaps?" Said a strong yet somehow, a warm, voice.

Jimin noticed the man was very muscular for a simple servant, so he decided to keep his guard up as he almost refused the food offer. That is, until his stomach growled at him for being empty for the last 4 days.

After all, Jimin was still a minor God who relied heavily on food, unlike superior Gods who fed and drunk for pure pleasure.

Jimin's face reddened embarrassed, while wonho chuckled a little, then looked at Jimin, then they both started laughing together.

"You are already feeling yourself, I see"

Jimin felt cold sweat form on his forehead as he didn't even sense the presence of the God of chaos until he spoke.

Yoongi couldn't help but to notice the change in the small boy's mood. From laughing even if with a stranger, to being drained out of color due to so much as hearing his voice.

And he somehow disliked that.

"Leave" Chaos itself spoke, a voice coming from the dips of hell specifically to shake the poor butler's whole existence. The man immediately obeyed miraculously moving his legs.

Yoongi turned to Jimin, finding the boy studying him with curious eyes. He sat at the end of the bed, careful not to scare what seemed to him as an easily breakable doll.

"What are you looking at, flower" asked the older male.

"Why do you keep calling me that, my name is Jimin" said the smaller.

"I don't know, even tho you are more beautiful than any flower i've ever seen, I can't help but to feel like you'd smell like one" said Yoongi, now confirming that he is unable to filter his words in the presence of Jimin.

The younger boy was stunned, he smiled at first, then ended up giggling.

And Yoongi swore he could cut off his own ears so this heavenly sound would be the last he hear.

The butler brought the food carriage to the bedroom, shrinking under the gaze of Yoongi that followed him til he left.

Jimin's eyes formed hearts at the sight of the amazing plates placed infront of him, he immediately started picking his favorites as Yoongi watched him filling his cheeks cutely.

Moments after, Jimin looked up at Yoongi expectedly.

"What is it ?" Asked the raven haired man.

"Water, please?" Replied Jimin, yoongi shook his head at the unprofessionalism of this damned butler as he used his power to summon some water.

At that, Jimin's chest started stinging again, only that it was more consistent and painful this time.

His heart felt like it's gonna explode as it throbbed in a scary paste, and his eyes became teary.

"Y-yoongi I-" said Jimin, as he lost his consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A special appearance of Wonho from MonstaX I think ? Please correct me if i'm wrong 💟