0: Introduction ♡

Lodi Von Ale, the bloodthirsty Crown Prince of the Freon Empire has died once again. When he wakes up, Lodi finds out that it is now his 103rd life, and that he has to relive everything all over again.

During his first lifetime, he was the Crown Prince of the Freon Empire, a genius that was set to inherit the throne. On the day of coronation, it was revealed that he had an older twin brother who was kidnaped at birth named Oreo. Oreo came to his coronation, and snatched his crown that Lodi thought was his.

On that dark day, Lodi was not crowned Emperor but his older twin was, despite Lodi excelling in everything. So, Lodi decided to rebel to become Emperor but he failed when his older brother's harem members defeated him.

He died, yet he opened his eyes once more. Then his second life began. He ran away from the Royal Palace and became a chef. However, on the day of Oreo's coronation, he was killed yet again by a stray carriage.

When Lodi woke up again in his 10 year old body, he decided to go a different route: become a swordsman. He became the number one swordsman in the Freon Empire, except on the day of his older brother's coronation 8 years later, he once again died by slipping on horse shit.

Now on to his fourth life, he knew that it was not a coincidence. No matter what he did, he will always be killed on his 18th birthday and wake up when his is 10 years old. So of course, young Lodi did what ever his heart desired: becoming a wizard of the magic tower, a holy priest, a thief etc...

Now that his 102nd life ended and his 103rd life began, Lodi feels extreme boredom. He has already done everything life has to offer him yet he was still alive. In this life, Lodi does not runaway and instead stays at the Royal Palace to live life lazily and carelessly. His purpose in this lifetime is nothing.

However, why are so many people bothering him now?! Lodi was not suppose to meet Oreo until their 18th birthday so how come Oreo was brought back to the palace 8 years earlier? Plus, why is it that his older brother, and father are spoiling him? Isn't he suppose to be an unloved villain?

Furthermore, how come those brats (Oreo's harem members) are now obsessed with him? Please, Lodi just wants to live a lazy life!