3: No Tears left to cry ♡

Seeing how he did not cry out in pain, the nanny grew even more furious.

'How dare he ignore me?' The nanny thought with a a scowl.

"I raised you for 10 long years and this is how you disrespect me? What would your father say when he finds out that you've been lazy?!"

Lodi started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You are nothing but a mere nanny. I'm the crown prince!" Lodi sneered.

He snapped his fingers. Within seconds, a little girl dressed in black appeared out of thin air. She is Lodi's shadow guard and her name is Chelsea, a name given by Lodi himself.

Lodi picked her up when he was 7 years old and escaped the Palace to visit the slums. She was a poor and hungry orphan and seeing how she fought an older boy for food so fiercely, Lodi brought her back with him.

Lodi taught Chelsea how to wield a sword, the art of poison and how to dance. Anything Lodi taught her, she mastered it. Although a year younger than himself, she is very capable.

Eventually, when Lodi attended the Academy at10 years old, she too went as a scholarship student a year later. Royals and nobles will go to the Academy from age 10 to 18 but there are some exceptions.

Commoners who have outstanding talents in either magic, fighting or have high IQ will be able to go.

Because of his many rebirths, Lodi was able to be a student in all three departments: magic, fighting, and research.

Chelsea will always remain at the fighting department as the sole female even though her true power lies in magic.

Chelsea and Lodi are both high ranked dark magic users. Only Lodi knew that Chelsea had magic while it was a known fact that Lodi was the user of dark magic.

Like polar opposites, Lodi's twin brother was a light user which sparked the citizens to demand that Oreo become Emperor.

In all his lifetimes, Chelsea always died for him, one way or another. Even when he tried to save her, he always failed.

This has been one of his many regrets. This time, Lodi will make sure to protect her well.

"Your orders, Master?"

"Hit her." Lodi commanded.

'This body is too weak. I need some meat in my bones asap.'

Chelsea immediately grabbed the nanny by her face and with shocking strength, slammed the nanny's face repeatedly on the corner of the table. Blood splattered everywhere.

"Aaaah!!!" The nanny screamed.

Soon, the nanny passed out due to blood loss.

"Drag the trash to prison, Chelsea. Don't forget to torture her."

"Yes!" Chelsea examined with happiness.

'Finally, I have someone to torture again, Yay!!' Chelsea thought as she kicked the bloody body in her shadow and the body disappeared into her dark space.

Chelsea skipped out the room with a grin on her face, not noticing how her clothes were drenched in blood.

Guessing what she was thinking, Lodi shook his head and sighed.

'This girl is still the same, bloodthirsty and cute, just like me.' Lodi thought with a chuckle.